Bio and backstory

Jasper .

(sorry I had to doodle to get the picture loaded)

(I was able to draw what he looks like!)

Background: was raised by the servants in Dunwall and worked mostly by the garden. (the beginning of the game were Corvo is lifted up by the water mechanism.) he would crawl around the tiny spaces cleaning out gunk from all the machines.  He was schooled as well, while working in the garden. He can't read that well and that caused him to only know things by color.
Example: green means good. Red means bad.

One morning though was unusual.

The empress was in the patteo with Corvo having a meeting with Overseer Campbell, Spymaster Hiram burrows,  and the captain of the Gaurd Geoff Currnow.

He was working on watering the plants, a full bucket of water he carried with both his hands.

Maid: "Jasper can you hand me those scissors real quick? " asked a maid who found a dead rose and was holding it out.

Jasper: "Yes ma'am. " he said setting the bucket down by the flowers and ran to the scissors. He got to the maid and handed her the scissors, which she thanked him for and he made his way back to the bucket. Just to see it wasn't there.

Jasper: "Huh." he started rubbing his head. "I could've sworn I put it here? " just then he heard a giggle coming from the flowers and got closer, squinting his eyes.

He could see a pretty girl with beautiful hair, a white shirt, white shorts, knee socks, and black shoes.

She was probably his age, 5 years old.

(Ignore the Outsider.)

(Outsider : IGNORE ME!)

She also had the bucket in her hands above her head. She was looking directly at him.

Jasper stared back at her till he notice the bucket was over his head. He looked directly back at the girl shaking his head.

She smiled, and poured it on his head.  Soaking his hat, hair and top part of his body.