25) THE SYNC PODCAST (2)

A/N :The Sync is a podcast they talk about the tea that happened on social media but basically tik tok news!

Guy in the white shirt is Chris,Guy in purple shirt is Berkley,Guy in the Rakuten shirt is Kai

THEY ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO THIS STORY

THIS WILL BE A LONG ONE BTW

BUT N E WAYS THIS IS COMPLETELY FAKE THE SYNC HAS NEVER TALK ABOUT THIS OKAY !

SKYLAR OUTFIT (plus hair and nails and earrings)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
No one P.O.V

"Okay so we finally have the interview you guys been waiting for today we have Skylar Diggs with us today!"
Kai says. "Heyy y'all!" She says into her mic and smiling at them.

"Can I just say we are so excited we finally have you on the podcast." Kai says. "Dude I'm fucking excited too like you don't understand how many interviews I canceled just to be here." Skylar said while laughing causing everyone to chuckle.

"Wait how many did you cancel." Berkley asks. "Like 3 ." Skylar says causing Chris to look in shock. "Shut the fuck up" Kai says. "Yep three." Skylar says while flipping her hair.

"Okay so How are you doing it's great to have you on here, how are you doing with your career since you got back from your social media break? Kai asks.

"Good actually since I came back from my social media break it's been going good I dropped back to the streets ft my girl Jhené Aiko and we are currently working on the music video." Skylar says.

"I have a question actually was back to the streets a diss track to Ondreaz." Chris asks causing Skylar chuckle. "That's a good question actually cause I'm pretty sure everyone wants to know." Berkley adds.

"Well yep because I wrote Back To The Streets four weeks after me and Ondreaz broke up and like my thought process was still like fuck you but I wanna get back on the grind." Skylar says while taking a sip of her water.

"Wait I CALLED IT GIVE ME MY TWENTY DOLLARS!" Chris says while laughing and pointing at Kai. "Oh my fucking god you guys made a bet." Skylar says while her and Berkley legit dies of laughter.

"Anyway Skylar how did you feel about taking basically a three month break from social media like what were your thoughts?" Berkeley asks.

"I was really feeling scared and worried because I didn't know what to except due to how big my fan base was like I thought I was going lose all my followers due to my break." Skylar says.

"And  I was like fuck ima lose so many fans due to my break and I didn't have any music or music videos out at the time so I'm just in full panic mode but my friends like you just went through a break up like you need to stop and take care of yourself before you even go back and focus on music and me doing that helped a ton honestly." She added.

"I agree with your friends honestly because at that time you needed a break from everything anyone in your position would've needed that break." Kai says causing everyone to nod and agree.

"Yeah it's great to have you back though." Chris says. "Yes well it's great to be back." Skylar says while smiling. "Next question is this mystery guy on your story?" Kai asks causing Skylar to smirk. "Oh shitt she blushing!" Berkeley says pointing that Skylar was blushing.

"Okay that is my new man Edwin and we been dating for two months and about 4 weeks now." Skylar says while smiling and on her acrylic nail. "Okayy  Skylar really traded in her old  dude he really must only been a lease." Chris said while clapping his hands hyping Skylar up.

"Period Chris." Skylar said while laughing. "How did you guys meet?" Berkeley asks. "When I was New York with my brother Edwin's band he's apart of was performing and I didn't get to see there performance but I did met at this like fast food place."  Skylar says.

"So I'm eating in a booth and basically just vibing to music on my headphones and he comes up and slides in my booth and says "I like your fit and goes I'm Edwin by the way." Skylar says while laughing. "Wait seriously!"  Kai asks while laughing.

"Yes and I was thank you and started looking at him and I'm like oh shit you good looking dude so we talked exchanged numbers and now we together." Skylar says while smiling.

"Let's be honest major upgrade or nah."  One of the camera men asks causing everyone to get quiet as hell. "Hell fucking yeah major upgrade." Skylar says causing everyone to die of fucking laughter.

"Since were on this topic opinion on Hannah and Ondreaz now?" Chris says while rubbing his hands together.

"Okay we gonna start with Hannah honey you think that you got ondreaz first like you was the main course you were a side dish you were the side piece honey you got my leftovers you got my SCRAPS and posting the picture on your story tagging me and then turning off your responses is a childish baby you're childish and then expose yourself at the same time like what." Skylar says while taking a sip of her water.

"Periodt Skylar."  Chris says. "Now Ondreaz You are stupid as hell because you had good girl and completely downgraded to a damn one trick pony who think home wrecking is cute and you think your on top of the fucking world and think you had your fame since the jump babyboy you didn't have shit until you joined the hype house." She says before flipping her hair and causing everyone to get hype.

"I'm just wow." Berkeley says. "We are coming close to the end of the podcast you will like to say." Kai says. "Well thank you for having me I loved being on here y'all was a vibe I had a ton of fun, follow me on my socials and look out because I have a ton of projects coming up with some YouTubers so be on the look out and love you guys." Skylar says.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••