3) THE SYNC PODCAST

A/N :The Sync is a podcast they talk about the tea that happened on social media but basically tik tok news!

Guy in the white shirt is Chris,Guy in purple shirt is Berkley,Guy in the Rakuten shirt is Kai

THEY ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO THIS STORY

BUT N E WAYS THIS IS COMPLETELY FAKE THE SYNC HAS NEVER TALK ABOUT THIS OKAY !

By the way their in the middle of a session already
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
No one P.O.V

"Yo so have you guys seen the girl who has blowed all the way up on tiktok!" Kai says causing Berkley and Chris to pause for a minute.

"Waitt That Skylar girl!" Berkley says while tapping on Chris shoulder. "Ohh her daveed diggs sister!" Chris says. "Yep she just started tiktok yesterday and got over 40.3 MILLION FOLLOWERS already!" Kai says.

"Shut the fuck up deadass?" Chris says. "Yep and her likes are at 3.2 million." Kai says. "Man she just started tik tok and she already going crazy!" Chris says.

"Okay for anyone who doesn't know what video were talking about this it."

VIDEO SHOWN TO THE VIEWERS

"Fuckkk she bad as hell." Berkley says. "The hype house commented on her post saying we love to see it with heart eyes emojis." Kai says while reading the comments on the post. "Hype house like ooo flavor we must have!" Berkley says while having a smug look and rubbing his hands and causing Kai and Chris to laugh.

"Speaking of comments we seen we seen your guys comments on her post care to explain." Kai says. "What all I said was Yoo with heart eyes it was Chris who was simping." Berkley says causing Chris to put hand on his chest and say woww.

"Bruh I don't care her flavor is immaculate plus she single and bad as hell and that's why she called me fine and not you." Chris says while smiling and laughing.

"Well an hour later Ondreaz Lopez comments shessh with heart eyes emoji and Skylar response with a kissing emoji." Kai says. "Noooo Damn it Ondreaz!" Chris says while shaking his head.

"Well that's all the time we have for today like comment and subscribe for our next podcast!"