19) Real Life+Insta Live+Imessages+Twitter

No one P.O.V

Right now it was around 11:30 and Skylar party was over but their were only a few people left aka tony, Blair, Ariana, Billie,Larray and Kehlani they were still vibing and having fun. "Yo who trying go live real quick",Blair said causing Skylar to nod and sit her phone on the tripod she had and started her live.

Once it started the viewers coming in like crazy. "Heyy yall!" Skylar said while smiling.

@USER:Heyy Happy birthday 😍

@RANDOM:Youu look goodd

@USER:Check tik tok shaderoom

@RANDOM:ONDREAZ CHEATED

Skylar skimmed the comments and looked confused and shocked. "He what ayo some one gimme y'all phone." Skylar said. "What's going on?" Tony asked while looking up at Skylar. "Yea what's going on?" Doja asked while sitting her glass on the counter top. "J-Just give me your phone." Skylar said while trying to hold back tears. "Uh here you are." Ariana said while handing Skylar her phone.

At this time everyone was so confused about what was going on and due to how Skylar mood changed. Skylar silently prayed thinking that this was a sick joke but when she seen the post about Ondreaz and Hannah her heart was broken. Tears started flowing down her face while reading the caption.

"Are you crying?" Billie said while walking to Skylar and causing o
everyone to really look at her. Skylar had just nodded and past Billie the phone.

When Billie read it was like she seeing red. "Yo What the fuck!" Billie said heated and started to give Skylar a hug. "Baby what?" Ari said. "Ondreaz fuck boy ass cheated on Skylar!" Billie said.

@RANDOM:Oh shitt Billie pissed

@USER:Billie like what tf

@RANDOM:Im ready for Ari and Blair to beat his ass

@USER:Anybody screen recording?

"HE DID WHAT!" Blair and Ari said at the same time. "Ah hell nah This bitch gotta get beat!" Ari said while taking of her earrings off. "Man Ima call daveed fuck this he cheated with the wrong one." Blair said while calling Daveed. "He outta pocket I can help y'all get his ass." Tony said while very much blowing up ondreaz phone.

Skylar had walked over to the tripod where her phone was on live still. When her face was in the frame where her viewers could see her,You can see she was still crying and her makeup was ruined and she was truly heartbroken before she ended her live.

@USER:Im crying 💙

@RANDOM:Aww babez I'm praying for you 🥺

@USER:She really loved him😔

THIS LIVE HAS ENDED

"Show me the post." Larray asks causing Skylar to pass larray the phone. "How he gonna downgrade from an upgrade what the hell." Larray said while showing everyone the post. "Hey Skylar Daveed wants to talk with you." Blair said calmly and passing her the phone also before walking out where the group was looking at the post.

Skylar walked outside to her backyard before finally putting the phone up to her ear and saying "hello" to Daveed.

When Daveed heard his sister voice his heart ached whenever he's on the phone with Skylar she says was always energetic and happy and cracking jokes but she was quiet,her voice was shaking and he could he hear sniffling.

"Hey I'm sorry for his dumb ass." Daveed said calmly and a irritated about the situation. "Yea I-I just can't believe it I really loved him." Skylar said while her tears flowed harder and voice got even more lower. Daveed took a deep breath and sighed sadly before saying "I know you did."

"Hey me and Lin (his coworker on Hamilton) bought you a ticket so you can fly out to New York so I can see you cause right now you need a break from everything." Daveed said softly. "Yea I do." Skylar said softly. "Your plane flys out tomorrow afternoon around 6:00 and 6:30,Heyy Sky Sky." Daveed says and his coworker Anthony says in the background causing Skylar to smile a little bit.

"Hey Skylar I gotta go talk to you later okay love you." Daveed said.
"Yea Love you more." Skylar said softly before hanging up the phone.

Skylar walked back in to see everyone was talking except for kehlani. She was leaving out due to having to go back home to be with her daughter. "Hey you I gotta leave but text me once everyone leaves and you finally get a chance to breathe." She said before giving her a hug and leaving.

"Hey you guys ima head on to sleep you guys can head out." Skylar said softly. Everyone didn't wanna leave
Her but in the state she was in they knew right now the best thing was to just give her some space. Everyone said their goodbyes and gave hugs then left.

Once everyone left she changed out her dress into some pjs and then wiped her makeup off put her hair in a bun and layed down. She tweeted out her  on twitter.

@MSSKYLAA:Going off social media for a while but seriously when you love someone so much the fucking heart break is worst💔🖕🏽
860,365 LIKES|978,412 RETWEETS
11:40 PMTWITTER FOR IPHONE
REPLIES ARE TURNED OFF

When she tweeted what she said she sighed before texting Ondreaz.

MESSAGES BETWEEN SKYLAR AND ONDREAZ
SKYLAR P.O.V

Mamas❤️
*HAS SENT 3 ATTACHMENTS *

Mamas❤️
I guess the I love you the hugs the kisses whole relationship was fake huh

Mamas❤️
I opened myself up to you I cared for you so fucking much shit is crazy and I LOVED YOU ONDREAZ I really did😔

Mamas❤️
But it's fuck my feelings I can't believe this Thank you for the great birthday present 😃👍🏽

Mamas❤️
Don't try coming over because I won't be in town for a few weeks and don't try contact me on social media or call cause I'm not answering or your just simply blocked

Mamas❤️
I hope she was worth it I fucking hate you Ondreaz Lopez🖕🏽
DELIVERED 11:50 PM

Cece's thoughts 💭
I just wow honestly I cried while making this chapter because this shit hit hard and deep as hell and the music I was listening to damn it Ariana Grande and Billie Eilish😭