A/n

Uh I hate to make this chapter but I have to and I feel like I need to. I'm officially putting this story on hold due to threats and hate I got on this story

Hannah stocking fans and Ondreaz Lopez fans have dm me on wattpad and sent hate to me called me a bitch or a hater due to what I said about their relationship and how I made Hannah the "bad guy" in this story and pair Ondreaz with a "black girl."

Let me say this Is MY STORY not y'all's I decided what the cast is and how the plot goes. And calling me a bitch and a hater is so disrespectful y'all are that mad about how this story goes. I love Hannah I use to watch her all the time And I still do but since her and ondreaz are dating I used her for the plot cause it fitted right in.

And for you RACIST ASS PEOPLE don't dare come in my dms talking about why I pair Ondreaz up with a black girl. I paired him up with a black girl because I wanted to use a black girl every story I look up on wattpad I always see the main character is white not to be racist but I put black and Latin people in my story's to bring my color people up and as me being a black girl I love seeing more black girls in storys!

But yea I needed to address this and I'm gonna stop updating this story for a while due to the I apologize to the people who really loving this story but this how I feel but I love you guys and stay safe ❤️

Love ya author, Cece