11) INSTAGRAM LIVE-SKYLAR

A/n:Before I start here is some things y'all should know

1) Skylar outfit

2)ondreaz outfit

2)ondreaz outfit

3)at the hype house

3)at the hype house

Alright now let's get in too itt 🤪

•••••••••••••••••••••
No one P.O.V

"Heyy Icy Gang!" Skylar says to her viewers on her live as she sets up her phone. Viewers popped in like crazy.

USER:Mamas you look goodd 😎

RANDOM:My type remix is a bopp

@BRATTY_BLAIR:Yoo you look good 🥰

@USER:BLAIR HIII🥰!^

Skylar smiled to her self when she turned around to see ondreaz coming in with Dixie and tony. "Heyy Skylar live." Dixie says while jumping in the camera view so the fans could see her. Tony waved to the camera while taking a bite of he chicken nuggets from Wendy's.

@USER:OMG YALL SHE AT THE HYPE HOUSE

@USER:Where is Alex?

@BRATTY_BLAIR:IS THAT MY BOO TONY😩

@ICEYARI:Chile^

@RANDOM:Where ondreaz 😚

"Alex is filming some where ondreaz is making tik toks and tony your boo is on the livee." Skylar said while laughing and also causing tony to quickly get up and head over to Skylar. "Heyy Blair." Tony said with a slight smile.

@USER:Tony got that WAP put on him he don't know how to act😂

@BRATTY_BLAIR:YOOO IM DONE ^

@RANDOM:What else do you have for us😩

@DAVEEDDIGGS:Hoops big as hell😔

@USER:BITCH^

"Well I got one more thing fa y'all." Skylar said while smiling. Before she could say anything else ondreaz had walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her stomach/waist and Buried his head in her neck causing her to blush.

"N e wayy what I was bout to say was Is my second and last thing I got for was ya girl is in a relationship!" Skylar says before turning around and cupping ondreaz cheeks and kissing him.

@USER:Shut tf up

@BRATTY_BLAIR:WHO TF SCREEN RECORDING THIS

@ICEYARI:IK YALL FAN ACCOUNTS SCREEN RECORDING SEND IT TO ME NOW

@DAVEEDDIGGS:So I'm just wow

"WHAT OMG!" Tony said while flipping out about the kiss causing ondreaz and Skylar to laugh. "Alright y'all we out!" Skylar said while waving in the camera.  "Waitt y'all fucking? Tony said then the live ended.

THIS LIVE HAS ENDED