Chapter 15

6 am--- Senior year

Alarms, the sound I never miss.  I set three alarms last night to make sure that I wouldn't be late for the first day of school.  Yes, it has happened before.  

My room is pitch black and through my window I can see the street lights are still lit up.  Fun, back to the routine.  I get up and quickly make my bed so that I can't get back in it.  Then I'm off to the shower.  Luckily I have my own bathroom.  Once I'm out of the shower I walk back into my room, turn the lights on and light a candle.  I make sure to close my blinds since it's still dark and my lights are all on.  I take a minute to go over my schedule a bit.  Honestly I'm kind of nervous since it's a new school.  

SCHEDULE:                                                                                                                                                                            1st and 2nd hour I have a class that's all about making surfboards, skateboards, and snowboards.

3rd hour: finance 

4th: free hour

5th: English

6th: TV Broadcasting (School tv show)

I honestly have a good, balanced schedule so that's good.  I pack up my schedule and brush my hair.  Once that's done I go to figure out an outfit in my closet.  I put on a black t-shirt with some white shorts and begin my makeup.  Once I'm done I make my way downstairs.  I start making coffee and pop a bagel into the toaster.  When the bagel's done I spread some cream cheese on it.  I sit down and start eating and Trevor walks into the kitchen.  

"Where's E?" He asks me

"I'm assuming she's still getting ready in her room." I tell him

He sits down at the island beside me and starts eating his bowl of cereal.  

"What time do we have to leave?" I ask

"Jack's picking us up in 10." He says back

"When were these plans made?" I ask jokingly

"20 minutes ago" He answers

"sounds about right." I say.

I look to see that it's 7:10 am when I start to hear the whole house wake up.  It's still super dark outside because it's raining.  Ella walks into the kitchen fully dressed and ready to go, grabs a banana, and sits on the living room couch.   Reeve walks in looking like he just woke up and says good morning.

"Where's dad?" Reeve asks

"work" Trevor responds

Owen walks in grabbing some breakfast and sits at the table.  I finish my bagel and put the plate in the dishwasher.  I walk back upstairs to brush my teeth.  Once that's done I grab my bag and put on some white birks.  By now it's 7:20 and as I head back down the stairs the only person around is Ella.  I sit at the bottom of the stairs and scroll through my phone until the front door swings open.  I look up to see my mom walk in carrying her huge purse and a travel mug.  Feet go by me on the stairs and I look ahead seeing Trevor ready to go.

"Jack's coming to get us soon Ella, be ready." Trevor calls out on his way into the kitchen

"Hey hey you three," Mom starts saying as she points towards us, "outside now, I need at least one photo of the first day."

Ella, Trevor, and I head outside as Mom yells for the boys to come too.  We first do one of Me, Ella, and Trevor.  Then it's all kids, followed by me and Ella, and me and Trevor.  As mom is taking pictures of me and Trevor, Jack pulls up and gets out of his car.