chapter 12

Hannah's POV

Once I was done taking a shower, doing my hair and putting a little bit of makeup on, I decided that I need to figure out what I want to wear.  I quickly threw on an outfit and made my way to Trevor's room.  

"Hey trev" I say to him.

"Yo." He says back.  

"so Ella and I wanted to go to a restaraunt or like a coffee shop and I wanted to film a bit," I say, "But we don't know where to go."

"uh there's this diner 10 minutes away that has good food." he says.  

"what's it called?" I ask him.

"Dan's diner." he tells me.

"where is it?" I ask.  

"You'll probably get lost, there's a lot of turns and stuff." he says.

"what if i don't get lost though?"  I say laughing a bit knowing that I most likely will get lost.  

"Nope.  I'm coming to make sure you don't." he tells me while lightly laughs.  

"i knew that was coming." I say.  

"I just really want some good food." He says as I laugh.  

"Okay well let's get Ella and then we can leave." I tell him.

"sounds good."

Trevor and i got up and started walking into Ella's room to find her sitting on her bed on her phone.  

"We're going now." I tell her.  

"I'm coming!" She says.  

We all walk downstairs and I grab my car keys, my camera, and my phone.  we walk into the mudroom and slip on a pair of shoes.  

As we're walking out the door into the garage, Trevor says, "I'm surprised Jack isn't coming."

Ella laughs a little and I say, "What? Why?"

"Dude you've spent every day with him basically." Ella qucikly says.  

"So," I begin to say, "Trevor spends almost every day with him too." 

I knew way too well that it would not be that easy for them to let this go, ever.  

"Bud, that 's different."  Trevor tells me.

"It really isn't," I say, "you're friends and so are we."

"he doesn't call me pretty." trevor says.

oh no.  what am I even supposed to say now. 

I stay quiet for a few moments until trevorsays something again, "hey hann I wasn't trying to be rude or anything."

"It's fine trev." I tell him.

"and if you and Jack ever did want to date or whatever, I guess It wouldn't be that bad." He says.  

"see that's the thing," I say, "everybody is just like expecting for us to date and we don't really even know each other!"

"well---" trevor starts saying but I interrupt him and say, "like its crazy annoying and like I just want people to except the fact that we are JUST FRIENDS."

"I'm so sorry hannah for anything that I've said about you two but I think from other people you're just gonna have to learn to live with it." Trevor says.

"I know." I tell him.  

I pull into the parking lost for Dan's Diner and all three of us hop out of my car.  We walk up to the super cute place and as we walk into the door, a small bell rings greeting us.