Chapter two

Hannah's P.O.V.

Ella and I had just walked out the front door.  We were best friends, well except she does have a lot of her own best friends and so do I but we were super close.  We always told each other everything and barely ever got in fights, but when we did, it changed the mood of the whole household.

It was the beginning of September and so it was finally starting to cool down, trees would change colours soon and then it would be fall.  I love fall.  I really don't want to start senior year at a whole new high school, but I can't do much about it now.

"Wait," Ella says breaking the silence, "what time does Mom want them to come over?"

"She never said, I'll call her." I told Ella.

I got off of the phone and I told Ella what she had said.  We were just getting to the end of Jacks driveway.

"So, Jacks pretty cute right?" Ella asked.

"Ohhh I see, Ella has a crush!" I say joking her.

"No dummy, Ella does not have a crush." she says mocking me.

We were about half way up his driveway.

"You and Jack, I see something there." She tells me.

"Dude I literally met this kid 45 minutes ago are you crazy?" I ask her

"Yes, but we all know that already.  I'm just saying get to know him cause that would be super cute.  And you could even go watch his hockey games!" Ella says.

"I already do, except I watch Trevor not Jack." I tell her.

"Perfect, its convenient." she says 

I laugh a little and knock on the Hughes front door.  A few seconds later, a slim blonde lady opens the door smiling. 

"Are you two Marks daughters'?" she asks us

"That's us!" I say.

"Well come on in, I don't know if you remember me but I'm pretty sure I've met you two a few times." She says.

"I think I remember a bit." I tell her

"Well even though you remember me, you might not recognize the other three fools around this house." she says as we all laugh.

"What do you mean three fools Ellen?" A man, who I recognize as Jacks Dad says, walking out of the kitchen.

"You're Jim right?" Ella asks him.

"That's me.  I haven't seen you girls in a long time." Jim says.

"I know right!  It's been forever."  I tell them.

"Wait a minute, " Jim says, "okay so you're Hannah and you're Ella?" 

Ella and I laugh a little bit and we nod our heads signalling that he was wrong.

"Nope." Ella and I say at the same time.

"I still think you two are the real twins and Trevor is the non twin!" Ellen says and we all laugh.