Tale 55

Tale 55
Aurio’s Journal

Journal Entry #413
It’s been four hundred and thirteen days since you’re gone, Amara. 
Today is Desmond’s wedding day, and your bro, the awesome me, is the Best man.
I still don’t understand why everyone is acting strange.
I thought Desmond likes our friend Nova, but days after you left, Nova vanished too! And no one is even concerned!
Days later, I found out that Desmond is dating this chick called Nadine. And now, they got married! This is just crazy!
If you’re here, I know you can fix this mess.
Everyone is still waiting, come back soon.
Your best bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #589
Bro, you won’t believe it!
I’am now a Master Alchemist! I’m so awesome!
I have to cut short this entry coz the gang is here to celebrate with me.
We all miss you.
Your awesome bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #656
It’s been six hundred and eighteen days since you’re gone.
Your students graduated today with flying colors thanks to your awesome teachings.
The alchemic books that you left in your mansion became the most treasured possession of the guild. Dude, why didn’t you tell me in advance that you left ancient and new recipes in those books? All your students have advance to Level 2 Alchemists days after they graduated! Maybe I can become a Grandmaster Alchemist soon too? I will bury myself in those books and absorb as much awesomeness as I can!
Your harworking bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #672
I was cleaning your mansion and found an unsent letter inside your room.
It was addressed to someone named Charmaine.
You dont seem to have the intention to send it because the letter was crumpled.
But since you kept it, it must be important.
I know you’ll definitely nag at me if I sneak a peek at your private life but I was curious so I read the letter hahaha.
“Charmaine, you always wonder why the Montregomies were important to me. Over the passage of time, other members of the Lockwood family marry outside and stopped carrying the name Lockwood, so why is the Montregomies special? In one of my past lives, I was adopted by my uncle’s family after I lost my own parents. I met Orion and Orelia, my cousins. The two of them holds a special place in my heart. Orelia marry into the Montregomies. Do you understand now? Even if Aliya is such a headache, I tolerate her because she’s from Orelia’s bloodline. That’s why I’m protecting both the Lockwoods and the Montregomies.”
I dont get it though.
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #691
Bro, everyone looked at me as if I was the stupidest existence that ever walked this planet.
Is it my fault that I just found out today that Nova is Nadine?
How do they expect me to realize that they’re the same person when all this time I wholeheartedly believed that Nova is a dude?!
And how the heck would I know that Nova stands for Nadine Odette Valerie Ashlynn? Who the heck would name their kid that long? Do they want to torture their kid in kindergarten?
Desmond even choked because he was laughing too much.
If you were here Im sure you’re the first person who would laugh at me.
You will probably say stuffs like ‘No offense, but do you even have a brain?’ or maybe you’ll say ‘Trust me, stupid people are dangerous.’
Wow, I guess I miss you too much Im crying right now.
Come back soon.
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #709
Bro, I visited Brother-in-law today.
He lost so much weight.
He’s still waiting.
We are all waiting.
Please come back soon.
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #730
I dreamt about Natalia last night.
She said she’s finally at peace.
Im glad.
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #776
Today, a famous writer named Lily Cross published a book called “Stillwater”.
I know it’s about you.
Your bro,
Aurio