Summary

Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, and Zayn Malik are the worlds most notorious thieves stealing for their own pleasure from any social status in every kingdom. They ride into a new village searching for their next victims easily deciding on the grand prize itself the castle. Known to host the most gorgeous prince in all the realms. With the most blessed gift of being able to carry a child being wanted so badly by so many princes. With his beauty comes with the cost of his freedom, being locked away only to be heard when the sound of a sweet melody resinates through the kingdom. This prince was not only beautiful but intelligent as well for he created a way for him to go out and help his village without even being noticed. He goes by red, as he helps the lower social classes get back their money that was unrightfully stollen from them. With his quick bowmen skills followed by his trusty companion no one can get away with stealing in this kingdom.

Will the boys meet each other like how Liam, Louis, Niall, and Zayn plan by kidnapping the prince or will they run into Red?

(Harry is like Robinhood fyi)

Hello World,

Next will be character descriptions then the story will start. I hope your excited for this new story!