Chapter 11

Liams POV

   Waking up to Harry is always a pleasant surprise as usually he's already left for the day by the time we've stirred from our slumber. With his lushes rosie lips parted, he blissfully snores as he rest one hand under his head and the other resting gently on his five month bump, as if he were protecting the babies in his sleep. It was only a few moments before I realized I wasn't the only one awake and watching this gorgeous boy as Louis, Zayn, and Niall were all up gazing at the pregnant boy lovingly as he slept. With a sharp snore he woke himself up causing him a bit of a startle before looking around at us sleepily. "G'mornin" he mumbles out with a dazed smile as he leans his head on Nialls shoulder. We couldn't help but chuckle at his dopey antics, only to be ceased as a puzzled look replaced his dazed one. "Whats wrong babe? Is something wrong with the little ones?" Zayn asks sending us into immediate panic, ready to carry him to the doctors if need be. "No no there fine its just... there they go again!" he giggles happily as he stares down at his growing bump, what are they doing? 'Darling whats going on?' I asked sitting up a bit more as we played there confused, his bump wasn't moving so what could they being doing? "They're moving! Its enough for me to feel but you guys cant just yet, it feels as if I swallowed butterflies that are now flying in my tummy." he giggles making our concerns melt away and love replacing them.

   Harry had to be the first to leave our morning cuddle as the babies were pressing on his bladder as he claims they like to use it as a bed. Slowly one by one we followed suit and got out of our warm cozy bed to be met with the bitter cold air in our room. Harry quickly did his business and got dressed for the day before going downstairs to start our breakfast, doing all of that before we could even choose our outfit. Slipping my shirt on over my head I did have a bit of struggle with the middle area, feeling as if the material were pinching me. I wasn't alone as Louis and Niall were both struggling to get their pants on while Zayn just stared down at his stomach not even bothering with his clothes yet.

   "I... I think these must of shrunk." Louis huffed out as he had to suck in to get the button on Niall still struggling to get his up to his hips. "I don't think the clothes shrunk Tommo, I think we grew." Zayn said poking his little tummy that no longer was hard abs but a little pouch instead. "OH GOD THE DOCTO SAID IT WAS TEMPORARY!" Niall shouted getting his snug pants up onto his hips letting out a grateful noise as he accomplished the hips. 'Not just you Ni but all of us.' I say taking note of my very bloated belly. "I don't think its anything to worry about... maybe we can ask the doctor at Harrys next checkin" Louis suggests and with a bit more sucking in and a lot of discomfort from too tight clothes we make our way to the kitchen hoping we don't spilt any seems. The smell of homemade cinnamon banana pancakes wafted through the air as we make our way towards the kitchen where Harry could be seen humming to himself as he flipped each cake with an empty plate next to his side with a fork on top as he's already eaten. "Eat up quick boys we've got to get to the orphanage." he says placing a plate in front of each of our spots at the table before waddling off to grab something from another room.

   Quickly doing as he says, placing our dishes in the sink, and getting ready to head out the door the five of us are ready to head threw the town to the orphanage. We stopped to look at various little stands as everyone in the village had something for sale as everyone in the village loved to buy. We quite often stopped at the small stands that either had children running it just to say hi and hand them some fruit as most of the time if the kid who was running the stand came from a poor family and was most likely hungry, or to stands overing various knitting items such as yarn, wool, needles, baskets, and other necessities for Harrys handy skills. Louis, Zayn, Niall, and I mostly stood back and watched Harry as he presented himself in such a loving, caring, graceful way. It amazes me who easy it was for him to fit in so well amongst commoners as he was raised to be a prince (a very special one at that) its hard not to think he would be a huge snob, but no Harry is full of surprises. 

   Finally after what feels like ages but truly was only a mere thirty minutes we've arrived to the orphanage ready to release Leigh-Anne, Jade, Jesy, and Perrie of their over night duties with the children. "Hello?!" Harry called out, his angelic voice ringing off their walls of the seemingly empty large house. It didn't stay silent for long as everyone excitedly raced to the front door to greet Harry, as it was no secret that out of all of us the children liked Harry the best. No matter the age the all demand to have Harry to put them to bed and will throw fits if he doesn't, making it not very hard to figure out the favorite adult. I don't blame them though as Harry is our favorite adult as well and soon to be mother of our children. Perrie was first to come to us with a baby in her arms giggling slightly at us for some reason. Shortly after the other three girls came down the stairs each passing off the kids they were holding to either me, Louis, Niall, or Zayn before shooting each other a knowing look. "Looks like somebodies putting on a bit of sympathy weight, huh boys?" Jade teases and thats what makes it click, thats why were gaining weight. Harry just held up his hands in the air looking innocent as he says

    "Don't blame me, blame the babies" 

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!  What did you think? Next chapter will be a continuation from this chapter. Got any name suggestions? What should the twins be? Please feel free to vote, follow me, comment, check out my other Z.H.C.MP stories or do all four!