Chapter 8

Louis POV

   The sun beaming in from the windows is what woke me up. Not a quickie or some morning cuddles or something else more pleasurable but instead it was the blasted sun, CURSE YOU SUN FOR WAKING ME! I roll over onto my other side trying to get a few more winks of sleep which I thankfully did. The only thing that almost kept me from my slumber was the sound of something crashing and Harry running. I know I should have become immediately awake by the sound but the bed was just so, so comfortable and to my defense none of the others woke up. Falling back into a dreamless sleep I can only wait to see what caused that commotion.

   An hour later I was awoken again but this time it was much nicer as I felt tiny kisses being placed on my bare back. I sigh in content before I roll over to see it was Zayn placing the kisses on me. "Good morning." he says with his voice heavy with sleep that one couldn't tell who woke who up. 'Morning' I repeat back placing a kiss on his lips before rolling out of bed. I walk into the ensuite to see both Niall and Liam doing their morning routines both looking barely awake. Zayn followed me in ad we soon fell into silence as we did our routines slowly this morning. Spitting out my tooth paste I remember the crashing sound I heard earlier. 'Did any of you hear something break early this morning?' I ask and all four of them become instantly more aware. "That wasn't a dream? You boys heard it too, along with Harrys footsteps?" Liam asked and we all become instantly concerned. We know Harry can fend for himself but what if something happened to him and we were to deep in sleep to help. Setting everything down we rush down the stairs praying that Harry is here and safe.

   Luckily our prayers were answered as we came downstairs to see him sitting in his rocking chair working on one of the blankets a little girl named Talia was asking for. As we stood in silenced and admired him for a moment I couldn't help but notice something was off with him. He looked pale with a sheen of sweat over his forehead, bags under his eyes had started to develop, he's wearing a baggy shirt which he never does, but despite everything that would make the average person look terrible he still had this glow to him. Something only Harry could provide when he feels under the weather. Unable to stand by and watch a moment longer I walk into the room and place a light kiss on his definitely sweaty forehead, yet he had no fever. Shrugging it off I watch as he looks up at us and smiles giving us a good morning with a bit of a horse voice. One by one the others give their good mornings to Harry, each of us sharing a concerned look when he continued to go back into his world of knitting.

   "Heres your tea Hazza." Gemma says bringing in one tea cup and a whole tea pot full of a weird smelling tea. Setting the tray down she pours some tea into the cup and takes Harrys blanket from his hands and replacing it with the cup. "Thanks" he whispered as he put the liquid to his lips, sighing as it goes down as if its giving him some form of relief from something. "No problem, once a lady in waiting always a lady in waiting. Just glad I have my person back so I can wait on them." they giggle at her comment as she leaves the room. Smiling fondly at him we watch as he finishes his cup. He peaks around the corner before starting the blanket again as he doesn't want to be caught by Gemma not drinking his tea. Something definitely isn't adding up...

   As Harry gets lost into the world of knitting once again we quietly leave the room to go get answers from Gemma. Finding her in the kitchen we watch as she try to make something that she's reading off a recipe card. The really curly cursive almost made it impossible for us to read it, the only words Liam was able to pick up on was 'its good for...' and 'eat small ports...' making absolutely no sense, we stop our struggle and make our presence known to Gemma. Niall tapped her gently on the shoulder causing her to jump almost a foot. "Does Harry need something?" her pissed expression vanishing quickly as she takes in our concerned looks. "We were hoping you could tell us." Liam said quietly as we don't want Harry to over hear our conversation. "What?" she asked completely confused as to how Liam worded our question. 'Whats wrong with our Hazza, and don't say its nothing because its certainly something.' I state getting annoyed with the fact that she most likely knows and we, his husbands don't. A unknown expression quickly danced on her face before leaving as fast as it came. "He's completely fine..." she wasn't even able to finish her sentence as Zayn snapped at her. "Cut the bullshit we know somethings wrong with our love and we're worried." with us giving her pleading eyes she takes a deep breath before continuing. "As I was say he's completely fine he's. just a bit under the weather today. Should go away some time soon but in the mean time there is no need to panic." she says finishing up these weird looking candies the truly smell awful. "Now if you'll excuse me I need to get back to helping Harry." she says taking the trays of candies into the family room where he is. Putting on fake smiles we go and join them, Harry is fine and were probably just overreacting. Gemma even said so herself that he's fine and it'll go away soon. Plus this is Harry we're talking about he'll be fine.

  Right?

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed it! Whats wrong with Harry? Do you think he'll be alright or was Gemma just saying that to the boys so they don't worry? Does Gemma really know whats going on with Harry? Does Harry even know whats going on with himself? Please feel free to comment, vote, follow me, check out my other Z.H.C.MP stories or all four.

Links:

Lollipops: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/114912227969214275/