Chapter 20

Liams POV

   "Do I have to wear this?" Louis whines as he exists from our attached bathroom walking toward our Hazza. Harry just roles his eyes at Lous complaint through the mirror as he fixes his jewelry and hair. He places a hand on his seven month round tummy as the babies have been acting crazy lately, their always moving and we just cant get enough of it. "Louis this is important, the kingdom must see that its future kings are good men and one of the ways of showing that is how you dress. So yes my love your going to have to wear that." Harry explains as he tries to keep himself calm and not snapping at Louis idiotic question. Our poor Hazza been losing sleep due to the babies constant movements which in turn is making him a bit snappish.

   "Alright Haz but only because my love for you outnumbers all of the stars in the sky." Louis compromises placing a sweet kiss on our loves cheek. "Thank you, all four of you boys for doing this for me." Harry says getting a bit teary eyed as the lack of sleep has also made him a bit more emotional. 'No need for tears darling, we'll do anything for you and our babies alright. No task to big when it comes to you three.' I say whipping away his tears before they can fall and ruin his makeup. "Okay... I love you four so much, now can one of you please help me up we have a gala to attend!" Harry beams as I help him from his chair making him do a spin to show of his outfit. "Stunning!"(Niall) "Gorgeous!"(Louis) 'Beautiful!'(myself) "Perfect!"(Zayn) we praise as he spins getting him to blush cutely at our words. Hooking my arm with Harrys I escort us down to the ballroom to start this gala.

(Harrys dress and crown ↓)

(has the neck ruffles as well) Boys outfit↑))

   The only person I recognized in the sea of faces was King Des, everyone else there was a mystery to me as to who they are. "Announcing the future Kings and Queen of Cheshire! Kings to be Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn along with Queen Harry!" the announcer spoke making everyones gaze fall upon us as we entered, to say it was unsettling was an understatement. Having everyone watch you one of the future Kings of the empire walk into the room with your heavily pregnant Queen at your side while everyone stares and judges you by how you walk is very intimidating. Leading Harry to the throne he wait patiently for everyone to bow before he takes his seat and we do the same.

   One by one the crowd of people came up to greet or congratulate us on our marriage and pregnancy. Each introducing themselves as allies or trading partners who are trying to make sure that when the reign switches over our bond still remains. It was hard not to get bored as person after person came up to the five of us blabbering on and on about just how much they love us or how important we are for their country. Yet Harry seemed unfazed by boredom as he looked completely enthralled in whatever the person in front of us was droning on about. His smile stayed strong as he moved form one conversation to the next completely lighting u the room with his joy. 

    The chatter continued as the orchestra started to play but was soon silenced for dancing soon took place. The dances were elegant but boring and stiff as the partners moved across the floor exactly alike. Not one set of partners was out of place as the floor moved like a clock as the pattern was set and no one wanted to change it. Unable to sit watching any longer I excuse myself from my husbands and father in law to make my way over towards the conductor. I go to request a song I know Hazza adores as he often hums it when he's playing with our hair or doing something for one of us. The conductor gives me a knowing smile as he's heard the tune coming from Harry's gorgeous pipes.

   Just as I make my way back to my stunning Queen the conductor cues up the orchestra and starts the song. "Oh Li..." Harry gasps as he places his hands over his mouth 'Care to dance with me darling?' I ask holding my hand out for him to grab. He nods and gladly takes my outstretched hand as tears of joy spring to his eyes, I chuckle at his adorable reaction to his favorite song as I lead us to the middle of the dance floor. I lead him around me and wrap him up tight in my arms as the two of us reach our destination, the middle of the dance floor. Everyone cleared as the two of us were walking towards it leaving the space open just for the two of us. I gently sway us side to side as I don't want to put too much stress on Harry as he is seven months pregnant but the small movements were all we needed for us to feel as if we were floating on air.

   As if no one watching us.

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! What did you think? Who did you choose out of the boys to have which outfit? Got any name suggestions? What should the twins be? Please feel free to vote, follow me, comment, check out my other Z.H.C.MP stories or do all four!

Links:

Ballroom: http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrExlT.xONgjo4A0umWnIlQ;_ylu=c2VjA2ZwLWF0dHJpYgRzbGsDcnVybA--/RV=2/RE=1625568638/RO=11/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwww.flickr.com%2fphotos%2fzeroth57%2f3490454060/RK=2/RS=VyUz077vPcu2psAGLx4f1x6i2mo-

H's Dress and Crown: https://www.behance.net/gallery/42337593/Royal-pregnancy

Boys entire: https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrEzODCu.NgiY0Ax0yWnIlQ;_ylu=c2VjA2ZwLWF0dHJpYgRzbGsDcnVybA--/RV=2/RE=1625566274/RO=11/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwww.ebay.com%2fitm%2fKing-Prince-Renaissance-Medieval-Men-Cosplay-Costume-Coat-Pants-Full-Set-%2f192051858717/RK=2/RS=q0Nzw.gljDh8wtsWHXIGID.qvYc-

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrEzNw6vONg7DoAsXiWnIlQ;_ylu=c2VjA2ZwLWF0dHJpYgRzbGsDcnVybA--/RV=2/RE=1625566394/RO=11/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwww.aliexpress.com%2fitem%2fBlue-Royal-Mens-Period-Costume-Medieval-Renaissance-Stage-Performance-Prince-Charming-Fairy-Tale-William-Colonial-Stage%2f32683166040.html/RK=2/RS=uXq4HTx8XoAfzjwBBHS_6BPqQCc-