Chapter 14

Harrys POV

   I remove my hood exposing my face to the people I was hoping would never find me. Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Liam were quick to walk over to me to stand around me in a protective manner as my father got off of his horse and came closer to me. "Are you alright Darling?" Liam asked as the boys look me over worriedly. Jacob must have seen the look of love we share for each other and our matrimonial rings. "These four are your husbands Harry?!" Jacob asked completely appalled at the fact I would marry them. 

   My father ignores Jacobs rude remark as his eyes become misty seeing me, seeing me with the loves of my life. He slowly approaches the five of us the boys held their breath as his face was unreadable. But as soon as he came to us he looked me in the eyes a smile cracked on his face. "My son, are these truly the men you love more than anything in the world?" he asked placing a stray curl out of my face. 'Yes father, they are the loves of my life, my husbands, the fathers of my children.' I say as I remove my cloak that was disgusting my bump, as soon as I did that he took notice of my bump which wasn't hard to spot. He nodded as his smile grew bigger, releasing a sigh he simply states "Well... we'll have to make this work." his eye looked proud did as his stance. Caught up in our own world we were brought back by a tantrum being thrown by a prince...

"NO! HARRY IS MINE!"

   'Excuse me?' I say extremely appalled by his actions, here stands the mighty Prince of France acting like a four year old spoiled brat who was just told no for the first time. He nearly fell off his horse as he was throwing his arms wildly in the air for no reason other then the fact that I don't love him. "You are supposed to be MY husband, rule by MY side, and bare MY children! Not some low lives that deranged your mind to make you fall in love with them and bare more monsters like them." he yelled dropping down from his horse. Liam wrapped his arms around my middle as he stood protective in front of me while Niall, Louis, and Zayn approach the impenitent prince.

   "YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO TOUCH!" He screams as he coward behind a guard when he noticed my boys advancing towards him. I could feel my fathers eye roll as I'm quite sure he felt mine at this embarrassing scene unraveling before us, I could hear Liam hold back his laugh at the prince while his stance stood firm. Niall, Louis, and Zayn stopped in the tracks, bursting into tears at this reaction they go out of a prince making them quite pleased with themselves. "STOP LAUGHING!" Jacob screams once again still quivering behind the guard who looks embarrassed that he has to protect this pathetic ass.

   "Or what? Your going to go crying to king Des, who by the looks of it doesn't seem like he'll back you up." Louis says in between bouts of laughter. "King Desmond I am your future son-in-law make them stop this instance!" Jacob stomps his foot into the mud making his shoe stick. "You are NOT nor with you ever BE my son-in-law, my son has already found his true loves and I bare no other children." dad says coldly as he stands next to me and Liam while my other boys also return to my side as we stand united.

   Jacob fumes at fathers statement, he looks around for something before his eye caught a crossbow on of the guards was armed with. Ripping it from the guards grasp he stood aiming the weapon at Liam. "Well then guess I'm going to have to make your son a widower, then he'll HAVE to marry me!" he pulled the trigger right as he finished his thought. What happened next all happened as if it were in slow motion. Liam looking at me fearfully as he whispered the words "I love you!" to me. Niall screams of trying to get Liam to move out of the way of the arrow. Louis and Zayn taking off in a sprint towards the prince to disarm him before he hurts anyone else. All these things happened so slow, as we waited for the impact to strike Liam praying that some how the arrow won't hit him.

   Yet, the arrows impact on Liam never came to be. What didn't happen in slow motion was my fathers movements. My father placed himself in front of Liam taking the arrow meant to kill my husband. My fathers yell of pain broke the silence of those few moments, my eyes water at the sight of my fathers bloodied shoulder with the arrow head piercing through his skin yet the stick itself was stuck into his muscles. I ran as fast as I could to my father with Liam and Niall behind hind me, I immediately sat down and placed his head into my lap. My bump made it somewhat awkward but neither of us seemed to mind. 

   Louis and Zayn had luckily disarmed the psychotic prince helping my guards arrest him as Niall ran to grab my medical kit from our house. Liam Helped me by applying pressure to the wound as I held my father trying to keep him calm while I wipe away at the tear running down my cheeks. When Niall came back I quickly went to work on treating my fathers wound, when I deemed him safe enough to move two guards came over to help him into one of the carriages. Without hesitation I know what I must do...

   'We must go back and care for our kingdom.' 

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! What did you think? What should happen to Prince Jacob? What will happen next? Will King Desmond survive? Will Harry have to take the thrown while pregnant? Got any name suggestions? What should the twins be? Please feel free to vote, follow me, comment, check out my other Z.H.C.MP stories or do all four!