Chapter 7

Liams POV

  It feels amazing to be cuddled up in bed allowing me to be surrounded by my husbands. Yes you heard that correctly, husbands! We were married on the twenty eighth of January allowing us to have the most beautiful snowy day for our wedding. Harry looked stunning in his gown that the children from the orphanage helped him make, most would say that his royal dress looked much better but to him the dress he got married to us in was the most perfect outfit he'd ever worn. We were surround by our friends Jade, Leigh-Anne, Jesy, Perrie, Ashton, Luke, Calum, Michael, and all of the children from the orphanage. That day couldn't have been more perfect, just us finally being able to be together.

  Two weeks have passed since our big day and life has gotten somewhat back to normal. Our daily routine hasn't changed yet when we enjoy the company we share in the quiet hours, one change just feel the aura of love in the room. I was about to have that moment of relishing in all of us being held closely together when I felt something off... someone was missing. I gently lift my head as I don't want to disturb the ones laying on me to see that my suspicions were correct as a certain curly headed boy was missing from the pileup. I try to slowly pull myself away from the others only for their wake to turn catastrophic. It all started as I slowly slipped my arm under Louis' head away causing him to wake with a startle. Which in turn caused Zayn who was using his back as a pillow to fly off and collide with Niall who was fast asleep behind him. Unamused they look at me grumpily as I was the reason for their rude start to the morning. 'Sorry.' I let out a nervous chuckle, they roll their eyes and we go to find our Harry.

  We searched the entire house, which Zayn and Niall did a great job at building, but still couldn't find him. The only thing that we could find was a note saying that he had to run out and breakfast is in the pot on the stove. Niall of course happily dished himself up the delicious smelling cinnamon brown sugar oatmeal Harry made without even a second thought as soon as he heard breakfast had been made. "He'll be back soon I'm sure, but for now all we can do is enjoy this delicious meal." Niall said strangely making a very logical statement as he's not the one I would expect that from. "I suppose your right..." Zayn trails off as he got himself a bowl, placing a spoonful in his mouth he moans at the taste.  "Alright but if he's not back within the hour we're going to search for him." Louis says as we join them at the dining table.

  Not even five minutes later the door was opening and two voices filed the house one sounding extremely familiar and the other a females. I grab a frying pan getting ready to sneak attack the intruders who were coming towards the kitchen. I stop mid swing as I see the two, Red and Sparrow.... SHIT! I panic as they've probably come to force Harry back to his kingdom, they were probably sent by his dad and pice dick. "Li? What are you doing with the frying pan?" Red said as he slowly untied his mask revealing the curly lovable boy I married, my Harry. Wait a minute... "What the fuck! Your Red?" Louis beat me to it but all of us were wondering the same thing. "Really Hazza, you didn't think to tell the boys you married your little secret?" Sparrow... Gemma said as she undid her mask and hood. I think our minds have quite honestly been blown.

  "What... how did... when did... Im so confused." Zayn couldn't even form a proper sentence as we each tried and failed to wrap our heads around this new in formation. Our husband has a secret identity known as Red. He saves people and puts his life on the line while doing so. Gemma found us and we have no clue if there are others. She is Sparrow his trusty sidekick, and to top it all off she knew that we were married! "Glad to see you boys missed me." she joked only for none of us to laugh. "Boys, Loves, calm down for me please. Its all alright no need to get worked up. Go sit in the living room while I make some tea and I will explain." he says placing a comforting kiss on our temples as he gently guides us to the couch. Gemma stays with him in the kitchen as they whisper to each other about who knows what.

  "Well what would you like to know?" Harry said as he set the tea on the small table. Him and Gemma sat on the ground in front of us as Harry waited patiently for us to start asking. "When did this start?" Louis asked "When we were about fifteen, I was already lock away for two years and I missed the outside. Anne, Gemmas mother made me this cloak so I would be able to sneak past the guards unrecognized." Harry starts to tell. "Of course with me being his lady in waiting it was m duty to go as well so she made me my cloak." Gemma interjected only for Harry to continue the story. "When I saw my people and the pain they were in I knew I had to do something. I practiced fencing and shooting from a young age so we thought why not put those skills to good use. Ever since we became known as Red and Sparrow, two mysterious heroes of the Cheshire Kingdom." He took a mocking face bow at the end of his story getting us to clap. I couldn't help holding back my question any longer 'Why didn't you just tell us?' his warm smile vanished as he looked down at his hands. "I was scared you'd make me stop doing what I love to do." he says wrapping his cap around him. "We would never do that!" Zayn was quick to comfort as was Niall as they engulfed him in the middle of a hug. "Really?" Harry asked astonished 'Really, only thing we would do is join you and your fight for peace.' I say causing his smile to come back. 

  "I speak for Red when I say we always need more help!"

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! What did you think? Would you like a flash back for the wedding? What do you think about the boys just finding out now? Please feel free to comment, vote, follow me, checkout my other Z.H.C.MP stories, or all four! I HAVE A POLL I WOULD LOVE IF YOU PARTICIPATED IN! This will be in all of my new chapters as I want everyones opinion.

If the boys were circus performers what would there acts be?

Harry:

Liam:

Louis:

Zayn:

Niall:  

 Links:

Oatmeal:  https://www.wikihow.com/Make-Cinnamon-Whiskey-and-Brown-Sugar-Oatmeal