Anger of Mama and Papa Bear

Two days in the hospital Wing Harry is released Dumbledore sets Harry up with his approved friends and annoyed the hell out of Harry.

Harry finally adventures out of Severus' chambers on the third day of his time at Hogwarts. The students were all walking around hurrying to get to their next class. Casually Harry walked around in the halls seeing the scenery the castle provided. The Library was ok there were many new books written Harry couldn't find, overall the library could use an update. As Harry made his way through the halls, he had his luck run out.

"Mr. Potter," a pink toad lady called scurrying over to him, "you have been ditching classes I see. That will be a detention with me at seven."

Harry rolled his eyes, he never agreed to attend Hogwarts. The headmaster might have signed him up for classes but Harry never verbally or written agreed to be come a student. He didn't believe he was school material with how fast his training has been going.

The bell interrupted the pink toad's hissy fit that Harry was ignoring, he quickly blended in with the crown of students making his way to the forest. A few steps in, it was already dark as night, Harry, having no wand, conjured a ball of light that followed him. He has to stop when a thestral came up to him. It was a youngling, "hi there," Harry said while petting her.

Shortly after the rest of the herd followed coming up to Harry. He had never seen them before in person and the only way to see them was to watch someone die. So Harry assumed it was from that Halloween night. Harry ended up staying with the herd playing with the younglings before heading back planning on making another stop to the forest again.

While walking back to the dungeons the pink toad showed up, "you have not only ignored classes but detention. That will be a weeks worth now. Hey, I am talking, disrespect now on the list, where do you think you are going?"

Harry just shook his head going farther into the twisting dungeons. He wondered around till he made his way back to Severus' chambers where he stayed for the rest of the night.

Dumbledore stops Harry from even stepping outside stating it's unsafe and tries to talk Harry about the war.

The sun was shining on the third day of his stay at Hogwarts, he wanted to go home to his family. He silently made his way to the entrance Where the courtyard is. Before he stepped out side, Dumbledore was standing in front of him.

"Harry my boy. I heard you went into the forest yesterday. It is off bounds."

"I wasn't return today that is on the other side of the school."

"I'm sorry my boy it is unsafe for you to go outside. How about we go to my office and talk about why you haven't been attending class." With that the man started to walk in the direction of his office as Harry went another way. The opposite way from where Dumbledore went.

He walked around again found the various towers, had some fun with the stairs, and decided to see the great hall. They weren't kidding it was amazing to see, the roof was a prefect image of the sky out side. The stain glass windows told the story of the founding of Hogwarts. However, he timed his visit wrongly as lunch was about to start.

Dumbledore made a huge scene. "Can I have everyone's attention; Mr. Potter has finally joined us and we will now get him sorted into a house."

Harry was led by the stern headmistress to a stool where a hat was placed on his head. Mm Interesting. Well, I want to see where you would have gone had you actually accepted. Very smart indeed.

Ravenclaw would soot your desire to learn, Slytherin would had fit your ambition. Hufflepuff would have enjoyed you for your love and loyalty and Godric would have fun with your fighting skills. You young boy make up all four houses equally.

'..ah thanks?'

The hat chuckled, we I think the draw is between Slytherin and Gryffindor is one had to choose. But I would give you your own house if I founded a house. Well that's enough pondering for now I'll give them the news.

"He can not be sorted never agreed to attend."

Dumbledore was the first to react after the shock, "why of course he is here."

"Hogwarts Law states a student must be willing and say 'I do' or 'yes' in order to be counted as being able to sort. Mr. Potter here never gave consent."

Just as Harry stood up from the stool the great doors burst open causing panic screams to fill the room. There in the front entrance was Amelia Bones with a few of the British Aurors. But the ones standing to the front was the reason Harry sprinted into a run. James and Lily Potter both lit up when they saw Harry running to them. The three of them embraced in a tight hug.

Breaking free Harry looked over to his dads partner and a few of the ones Harry sees occasionally. "James Lily." Dumbledore said with awe and shock in his voice.

"How dare you!" Lily shouted her fiery red hair seemed to glow "After being kidnapped tortured and healed; you forced him to take classes."

James equally held his wife's anger as the headmaster stood up. "I think this conversation is best held in my offi-"

"No, we will be leaving, I and very disappointed in you Albus. Not only you with held knowledge from Madame Bones but you decided to choice a child's choice verses contact authorities."

"Now my boy I did it for the greater good, your son is best off learning from Hogwarts."

"I am Lord Potter under no circumstance will I force my child to go to this school. He is learning higher knowledge from a private instructor. We will be taking our son with us and may you have. I know you are doing your best, but this isn't how to go about it."

"He is right," James' partner said, "the Potter's are all duel citizenship meaning you cannot force a minor without the parents permission. If we have to go the legal way through Madame Bones so be."

The headmaster sighed, "I only did what I thought was right. We need Harry to help us."

"My son is only a child who is still learning Harry doesn't have to do anything right now." Lily hissed at the man she saw as an idol.

"Very well," The headmaster conceded, "I wish you the best travels."

The potter nodded and Harry gave one last nod to Severus for everything he did before turning and leaving with his parents. Now he can heal properly.

"Albus I expect to meet with you about the information I found out. We can take it up to your office." Was the last thing Harry heard as they left Hogwarts heading to the Potter Keep.