Start of a Trip

"Good morning folks, we are landing in Elizabeth Airport bright and early. I hope the flight was to your liking and enjoy your time in the beautiful country of England."

Harry looked over to his friend. Drooling no sign of waking up anytime soon. Harry laughed as he got the perfect idea to wake his long-time friend. He took his hands and started to shake his chair. Violently.

"AAAAA I MA AM GANANA DIE." Thiago screamed. It was a busy morning but they saw a Symphony and were able to play a game of Football at the Hotel Gym.

The days slowly passed but for the students it went by fast, their whole day was planned from fine dining events to just walking the streets of London. Harry loved it all, he took in all the sites they visited, everything was exciting to him. Even his brothers all enjoyed the stories their parents told them about growing up here. Over just one day, Harry perfected the British accent due to hearing it from his parents growing up and being in the area. It was perfect for the three Potter boys.

Within just two days since they arrived Thiago and Harry were able to pull many pranks. Between the teachers, maids, workers, and his parents, they all got hit somehow. Even Edward woke up with shaving cream all over his face the second morning of their stay. It was a time of walking on eggshells with everyone on the trip when it was pranking season for the two, even with no evidence the two stayed out of trouble.

"Listen up everyone," The Headmaster "before you leave here your group leaders should switch your schedule with another group. That way to keep it all fun and different."

As it turned out to be true, Mr. Ditzes switched with a history teacher's group, and they ended up with Buckingham palace Hyde park and Westminster. Harry came back to the hotel exhausted but that didn't stop him from going to the pool with Thiago before dinner.

"Ack!" Harry screamed as he was splashed by Thiago when he dived into the pool. "Stop doing that!"

"Can't help it when you do the same thing!" Thiago laughed, "Race you!"

"You're on!"

"3...2...1...Go!"

Harry dived into the water kicking off the wall, torpedoing a few feet. He loved the water, Harry since he was young found he could hold his breath longer than anyone he had met. It was crazy. Raising his arms, he pushed, gaining more speed as he matched with Thiago. Quickly Harry flipped pushing off the wall going back with Thiago on his tail. Touching the wall Harry stood up beating Thiago by a millisecond.

"Nice going," Harry said, "come on, let's get ready for dinner." He said pulling himself out of the pool.

"I call for a rematch."

"Sure you do," Harry laughed as they both covered themselves with towels heading back to their room.

As both finished getting ready, Harry answered the door when a knock sounded "Mr. Ditzes what can I do for you?"

His favorite teacher smiled, "I was to escort you both down to dinner. The two biggest troublemakers are late."

Harry laughed as Thiago came up, "well we're ready sir."

He nodded leading them to the elevators going down to the main floor. "Oh I forgot to get something, Harry I am going to need your help. Thiago, why don't you go ahead?" Thiago gave an odd look "The teachers planned something for Harry's father as a thanks." Both teens shrugged their shoulders.

"I'll save you a spot then Harry."

"Okay," Harry said following Mr. Ditzes the opposite way from the dining hall.