Home at Last

The front door opened to the Potter manor in Maryland, quickly footsteps were heard running to the front entrance. "Harry!" Two voices shouted as they tackled the one to the ground. 

"Hm I see the love." Edward muttered as he entered the house too.

"Eddy!" They shouted sending him to the ground next. Together the Potter children all joined the hug laughing at the youngers excitement.  

"What about us?" James pouted with Lily smiling next to him. 

The younger Potters bolted to their parents who picked them up each hugging them back. "Its so good to be back!" 

Their hugging sessions though was interrupted with the fire alarm going off. "Sirius!" They heard from the entry way. Quickly the Potters ran tot he kitchen where they saw Sirius and Remus who stayed to watch the kids trying to cook. 

"Sirius what is this!" 

He turned around sheepishly, "I tried to make you something," and winced when Rosa smacked his head. 

"Kids! Bed time" Lily called as she entered the front living room. 

"Ah," "Mom were almost done."

Lily shook her head with a smile, "nope its bed time." The children all pouted, "Harry and Edward you have finales, and you two its past your bed times." 

"Ah mom I am 10-"

"No buts Damian up you get. The game will be here when you all get back." James said from the staircase. 

"Come on lets say good by to Padfoot!" Harry exclaimed to his sibling and all four siblings bolted from the room ignoring the cries from their parents. 

"Padfoot! Moony!" They shouted at the floo entrance they pelted the two men with hugs.

"Soo you kids soon." Sirius said laughing. 

"Thank you again for watching them," Lily spoke interrupting their hugging session. 

"Oh these troublemakers-" he laughed as two hey's were shouted, "are a blast." 

"See you soon Pad." 

"Bye Prongs, bye troublemakers by Lily!" 

They each passed shouted of good byes and promising to see them soon. After they left each of the Potter children ran up the stairs followed by their parents. 

"Harry, Its almost 12." James said accusingly as he went by Harry's room. 

Harry swiveled his desk chair to the door, "I just need to finish this." 

James sighed and waked into the room taking a seat at the corner of the bed. "I know after everything coming home after a life changing event is hard. But I also know being your father you haven't been sleeping much. Nightmare's. Harry I am here, I blame my self for what happened to you. I was a teen a spoiled kid, I messed up so much." 

Harry fully turned to his father who had his face in his hands. "Dad, you couldn't have known."

"And the sleep?" 

Harry sighed this time sitting next to his dad, "its true. I just can't get that feeling-" 

"Hey," James wrapped his arms around Harry, "relax. Trust me overthinking isn't easy for us." 

Harry laid his head on his fathers shoulder, "alright you need your rest for tomorrow last day of school and all." Harr nodded, "lets try something. I was taught this my first  year. Lay back." He instructed Harry doing the same. James then proceeded to talk Harry though a few techniques and both father and son were soon out like a light with a smiling Lily silently closing the bedroom door.