1.2

a/n : hiiii okay here's a chapter i think it's kinda cute 

anyways please vote, react, comment!

✰✰✰

SOMETIMES, IT FEELS LIKE SPENCER'S LIKE IS FILLED WITH "UNCOMFORTABLE."

Really, it does - just look at any of her interactions with her peers, her relationship with her dad, and this entire trip/stay in New York.

And today, it seemed, would be no exception.

Because of course, in this like billion-dollar facility where half the staff was highly trained and educated women, there was not a single pad/tampon/anything else to be found.

Half of Spencer wanted to blame Tony because something about not having basic necessities like this just seemed so to him. But she also knew that he didn't run SHIELD, and while he was rich, he didn't manage this building.

And the other half of Spencer? Brought her right to Wanda's bedroom door.

Yeah, yeah, okay, terrible idea, she knows. Because why would Wanda want to see her? Spencer had pretty much told Pietro "shut up, orphan boy!", and that wasn't exactly a great reflection on her behalf.

But what was Spencer's other option? Bruce? Absolutely not. Natasha? Spencer would rather sit in the bathroom all day.

So despite the absolute turmoil of her mind, Spencer decided to knock. And wait.

Then Wanda opened the door.

Spencer doesn't know what she's expecting, really, but it most certainly wasn't for Wanda to smile at her. Like actually smiling, like Spencer hadn't just obliterated any chance she had of getting along with her twin.

"Spencer," Wanda said. "How are you?"

"F-fine," she managed, shoving her hands into her sweater because it was always freezing in the compound. "I don't want to bother you, I-I just, I need-"

And on the script - Spencer's life became more incredibly uncomfortable, as none other than Pietro Maximoff showed up from around the door.

He scanned Spencer once. Then twice. His face was completely blank as he did so, and Spencer just stood there, frozen, as Wanda glanced between the two of them.

Pietro finally looked away from Spencer, and down to Wanda, holding a bundle of black cloth in her face.

"Stop taking my sweaters," he told her, and Wanda rolled. "Ask Stark if you want more."

"Sorry about him," Wanda excused, as Pietro's eyes went back to Spencer, and here's went literally anywhere else. "He seems to think his clothes are being stolen. I told him to ask Peter-"