2.4

a/n : not yall attacking me b/c of a three-day wait lmaoooo! anyways here's kiss kiss or whatever

please comment, vote, and react!

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

THURSDAY MORNING.

Spencer is searching for coffee.

No, seriously - she's just looking for coffee. Any kind. She just got off the phone with Nicole Negan, and almost passed out in the middle of her mother's celebratory message and "wooohooo"s. She couldn't sleep last night - she's never even had that problem before. She wanted to blame newfound insomnia on Pietro, but she's pretty sure he'd made some snide comment about cuddling and doing it again and Spencer didn't want that.

Did she?

Well, she didn't want the comment, for sure. She's too tired to properly make a decision for the other thing.

When Spencer got to the kitchen, everyone was already there for breakfast. Bruce was at the counter, talking with Tony, the twins are near the window with Clint and Natasha, Peter is talking excitedly to Pepper.

Her eyes dart to the counter - blueberry waffles. Strawberry syrup. Her favorite. This could just be a lucky coincidence if Spencer couldn't see the giant birthday balloons on the counter.

She thinks, Nope. Nope. Not today.

Okay, given, there isn't any other day in the year this would happen to Spencer, but not today.

She turned on her heel, but just as she went to move, she accidentally met eyes with Wanda.

Immediately, she put down her cup, turning away from her conversation with Clint and Pietro, and exclaimed, "Happy Birthday!"

Everyone turned to look in the direction of Wanda's voice, and then over to Spencer, who was standing at the entrance, very, very confused. Okay, Spencer knew it was her birthday - she was more uncomfortable than confused.

There is an array of additional "happy birthday"s, but Spencer had barely processed the scene in front of her when she was pulled into an embrace by Wanda.

"We thought you'd never wake up," Wanda teased, and Spencer let out a forced laugh.

"Yeah, I was totally knocked out," she lied, terribly, but it seemed to be enough for Wanda, who pulled away with a grin. Right behind her, was Pietro, assessing Spencer.

He didn't look half as convinced, but Spencer didn't even have the chance to say anything before Wanda was going on. "We got breakfast! Bruce said it's your favorite."