2.3

a/n : y'all seemed really excited for this so I hope it matches expectations!!

Please vote, comment, and react!

a/n : y'all seemed really excited for this so I hope it matches expectations!! Please vote, comment, and react!

✰✰✰

SPENCER BANNER HAS BEEN AWAKE FOR FIVE SECONDS, AND SHE'S PANICKING.

She woke up to the sound of something she couldn't identify immediately, and just as she began to gain an understanding of her situation, she realized it was a knock on the door.

Knocking. On her door.

She lifted her head, pulling herself away from the warm bed sheets. Really warm bedsheets. Spencer looked down.

And there's a superhero in her bed.

Not just laying, either! Pietro must move a lot in his sleep or something because when Spencer laid down the night prior, he was all on his side on the small mattress. And now? She's being locked into place by the weight of his leg stretched across hers, and at the crown of her head, is his arm.

Then she realized that warm form against her? That's not her blanket bundled up. It's Pietro's chest. Against her back.

Spencer Rebecca Banner wanted to scream.

Instead, she scrambled off the bed, shoving Pietro off of her as she stumbled onto the floor. There was another knock. "One second!" she called.

The movement or the noise alone wasn't enough to wake the boy. Spencer promptly leaned over the bed, putting her arms on his upper arms, shoving him until he startled awake.

"Wh-"

"Someone's here. Get in the bathroom," she hissed, and Pietro is watching her with wide eyes as he surveyed his surroundings.

Once he realized it wasn't his bedroom, he almost laughed, but stumbled off the bed, anyway, rushing into the bathroom, as per Spencer's request.

Once the door closed, Spencer breathed. Like really breathed. She looked in the mirror and saw blotches of green.

Scared.

Shit, she thought, trying to gather her breath.

It took her another few seconds, but the green did fade away, and Spencer was able to open the door.

Only slightly, of course.

"Hey, dad-" she started, ready to make some elaborate excuse, but her words were cut short. It wasn't Bruce Banner in the doorway - it was Natasha Romanoff.

And Spencer?

She just stared.

"Hi," Natasha said after a moment.