3.0

a/n : GOOD MORNING BESTIES ENJOY!!!

please vote, comment, and react!

✰✰✰

SPENCER HAS FOUGHT APPROXIMATELY 12 PEOPLE SO FAR.

She couldn't take another.

She didn't get it. How these people fought her even when she had them pinned to the ground, using her hulk strength to do so. Even when they were on the ground, they still struggled and fought. Unless they were unconscious, they wouldn't stop. It was terrifying. Spencer had seen so much blood.

She'd been given breaks. When the guards were done for the shift, they'd throw Spencer back into the cell. She was giving a loaf of stale bread and a can of molded beans, but besides that, nothing. She was tired. Hungry. Thirsty.

Spencer Rebecca Banner is angry.

It's the 13th person, Spencer is halfway through the fight. She can see the guy panting and she knew she was, too, but he wouldn't stop until he physically couldn't do it. Spencer just had to...please, you can do it, just one more time-

In the haze of her brain trying to tell her what to do, she hadn't noticed the knife the man slipped out of his pocket. She didn't see the way it glinted against the poor lighting of the room she was in until her opponent swiped it at her.

Spencer avoided it, but he saw this coming; he changed directions to where he knew Spencer would dodge, based on her patterns.

The knife sliced at her skin and Spencer screamed out. The area quickly turned green, but the damage was already done, and then just as she processed it, there was a sharp pain at her side.

Another cut, right at her hip so much deeper.

Spencer's pain and fear got the best of her, and her first flew out without hesitation, the force of the hit slamming the man to the ground. She was losing grip of the power behind her throw, and she couldn't take the chance that this guy woke up again. And he hurt her - look. She's bleeding.

He's on the ground. Spencer punched him. Again. Again. Again.

You can't risk it, you can't risk it, he deserves it, monster-

"Enough!" the commanding officer said, and Spencer pulled back. He assessed the bloodied shirt she was wearing. Spencer noticed it, too, but there was nothing left in her stomach to puke. "Save your energy," he advised her, as Spencer whipped the sweat from her forehead with the back of her arm. "You have another opponent."

Spencer didn't even have it in her to argue. She pulled herself up by the ropes of the ring, her arms burning from the pain.

She didn't think about the next fight. She didn't think about the fight after that or the one after that. Spencer couldn't think ahead anymore - it made things unbearable.