Unbelievable!

Tiffany: *uses her key to unlock her door, and enters her house*

Amy: Hi, Mom!

Tiffany: Hi, sweetie!

Amy: Cleaning teeth as usual?

Tiffany: Yes, for the most part. But today, I had to pull someone's teeth out. A dentist's job is never done.

Amy: Oh no! What was wrong their teeth? Cavities?

Tiffany: Nope.

Amy: Wisdom teeth?

Tiffany: Nope. It was because he enjoyed writing.

Amy: Wait, what?

Tiffany: I had to pull his teeth, because he enjoyed writing. I pulled his teeth, without using novacane, or laughing gas. It was a painful procedure, but I told him to relax. I just told him to stay away from hard candies, and eat soft foods for a while, and rinse out with warm salt water, to alleviate the pain, so he'll be fine.

Amy: *eyes and mouth open wide*

Tiffany: What?

Amy: Why would you do that, Mom?

Tiffany: Cause, I'm a dentist, that's why.

Amy: That doesn't make any sense. His teeth were fine! They didn't need to be pulled! He just likes to write stories! That's no reason to pull his teeth! Thanks to you, he has to eat soft foods for a while, because of some stupid dentist!

Tiffany: That stupid dentist is me! I should pull your teeth, since you won't stop eating Pizza Hut!

Amy: Mom, stop!

Robert: *enters the house*

Amy: Dad?

Robert: Yes, honey?

Amy: Mom pulled someone's teeth today.

Robert: The patient probably had some wisdom teeth, hon.

Amy: No! She pulled his teeth, because he enjoyed writing.

Robert: What?! *glares at Tiffany* Is this true?

Tiffany: Yes, it's true! I'm a dentist, so I know what I'm doing!

Amy: Dad, Mom said she is gonna pull my teeth, if I don't stop eating Pizza Hut!

Robert: Tiffany, you will not do that! And what you did, was totally stupid!

Tiffany: Not stupid at all! Just last week, before Christmas, I pulled a girl's teeth for wearing Converse!

Robert: What?! How long you been doing this sorta stuff?

SkittishReflections: I heard enough! I am calling the mental institution! Your wacky dental procedures are ending right now!

Tiffany: I'll have you know, I have a degree in dentistry! I know what I'm doing!

SkittishReflections: Shut up! *calls the mental institution* Yes, got a crazy woman that pulled someone's teeth for writing stories! She claims she has a degree in dentistry, but she seems rather fishy! Please come right away! *hangs up*

Tiffany: I am not going to some insane asylum! Pardon me, I gotta change out of my work clothes. *goes to her room*

Robert: I can't believe my wife would do something so stupid, behind my back! I want a divorce!

Amy: Are you gonna marry again, Dad?

Robert: That's right, honey!

Mental Institution People: *rings the doorbell*

SkittishReflections: I'll get it! *opens the door* Ah, gentlemen! Come in!

Mental Institution People: Where is she?

Robert: She's in her room.

Mental Institution People: *barges in and grabs Tiffany* Gotcha! We're taking you home!

Tiffany: What? I am home! Let go of me! *trying to break free*

Mental Institution People: Your home is the mental institution! *puts the straitjacket on Tiffany* You're trespassing! You don't belong here!

Tiffany: Yes, I do!! This is my home! Get your hands off me, and take this thing off! *trying to resist*

Mental Institution People: Ma'am, we got a needle! Don't make us have to prick you with it! *having a tight grasp on Tiffany* Let's get you home, now!

Tiffany: Robert, do something!!!! Tell them, it's a huge mistake!!! I have to pull someone else's teeth, tomorrow morning!!! *being taken to the van*

Robert: You're not a dentist, anymore! Good bye!

Amy: Good bye! And, you're not my mother, anymore!

Tiffany: *screams* STOP IT!!!! HELP!!!! *being taken into the back of the van*

Mental Institution People: *slams the back of the door, gets in the van, and drives to the mental institution*

Robert: The madness is over!

Amy: Find a beautiful woman to marry, Dad!

Robert: You got it, my beautiful princess!

SkittishReflections: Hope your new stepmother is nice, than your biological mother! You two have a good day! *leaves the house and closes the door*

This story was written on Wednesday, December 30th, 2020.

A/N These thoughts about getting teeth pulled just keep creeping up! But, Tiffany is not a dentist no more! And Robert will marry a beautiful woman, and Amy will have a wonderful stepmother! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.