~nine~

harry

For the rest of the week the Azkaban breakout was all anyone talked about. Students were carrying the Prophet around everywhere they went and shared their crazy theories. Unexpectedly, there were some positives to the situation. Fudge's crazy story about the escape made Harry's seem less outlandish. Seamus even publicly apologized to Harry and admitted he was wrong. Things were actually going ok for a change.

Harry's luck continued on Friday. He was exiting the Great Hall after dinner with Cass and Ron when Cass emergered between himself and Ron, placing her arms around the boys' shoulders. "This has been the longest week of my life," she groaned.

"Tell me about it," Harry agreed.

"So, how do you lot plan on celebrating the beginning of this great weekend?" Harry looked over at Ron and they shared a moment of confusion before Cass continued. "Oh come on, please tell me someone is throwing a party." Harry didn't answer and Cass looked at him astounded. "Well, what do you normally do on a Friday night?"

"Well we usually just hang out in the common room and watch Fred and George do stupid things," Ron admitted.

"Oh my god, you lot are in serious need of a fun time... Good thing for you I met a Ravenclaw yesterday who needs someone to take a few bottles of Firewhiskey off his hands," Cass smirked.

"You've been here less than a week and you've already found yourself a dealer?" Ron asked in disbelief.

"Absobloodylutely, unlike you two prats I have my priorities straight."

"You're crazy Cass, you know that?" Harry grinned.

"No I'm just fun," she joked. "Now, Ron I want you to go to the kitchens and get a bunch of junk food. Enlist the twins if you need to. Harry, you're coming with me to go and find Rodger -he shouldn't be too far- and we'll meet back in the common room." Cass ordered.

"Ok..." Harry said unsurely. Cass smiled back then pulled him through the halls to find Rodger Davies. He didn't ask how she knew him because he wasn't sure that he'd like the answer. Rodger was one of the biggest playboys in school.

Harry and Cass didn't have to look for too long, they nearly ran into him as he wondered out of a bathroom they were passing. He was with another Ravenclaw. If their eyes didn't give away their intoxication, the lingering smell of weed certainly did.

"Hey Rodger," Cass greeted. He simply raised his hand to say hello. Harry struggled to appear normal as he watched Cass put on her most flirtatious smile and began playing with her hair.

"Cassandra, hey," Rodger smiled completely ignoring Harry, "This is my good mate Ashton," he introduced pointing to his friend. Harry had never met Ashton before, but he was rarely seen without Rodger. Between the two of them they had probably dated half of the upper class.

"Good to meet you," she smiled.

"Pleasure's all mine love," Ashton purred. Harry wanted to knock his teeth out. Instead he pushed his hands into his pockets and took a few deep breaths.

Cassandra jokingly rolled her eyes and turned back to Rodger. "So, can you still get me that Firewhiskey."

"Of course," he grinned then began to straighten his tie, "come with me."

As the three were walking to Ravenclaw tower Rodger turned back to Harry, "Didn't figure you as much of a partier, Potter."

"Well, suprise," Harry said sarcastically. Rodger didn't talk to Harry the rest of the trip.

After what seemed like forever, the group reached the top of Ravenclaw tower. Harry and Cass waited outside the portrait while Rodger went inside to grab the alcohol. After a few minutes, he came back out with a brown backpack.