7

- This chapter is gonna end with angst. So get ur tissues ready moas :< also this is the last chapter of 2020! The next time I'll post it will be 2021. Have a happy new years moa! -

"Yeonjun... dont you think thats a bit.." taehyun stared weirdly at the pink haired boy infront of him. He was putting eyeshadow on, his clothes were all girl clothes.

Taehyun noticed there might be someone, because for these past few months yeonjun started to care about how he looked and dressed. Though taehyun thought it really suited yeonjun. "A bit what? You don't like it? I think I look I hot"

He wore a black plaid skirt, a black long sleeve crop top that had holes in the shoulders, a heart thigh garter, and platform shoes. "N-no its not that I dont like it but.. I just never saw you dress like this before.."

"Hah well get used to it, I'm a femboy" he said that last part sticking his tongue out. Taehyun awkwardly laughed. "Alright hyunie I gotta dash~ oh and guess what you my friend, are invited to a funeral"

"Funeral..?" Yeonjun never mentioned a death not only that but he said it while smiling. "My dad died aha so now I'm free and i don't have to worry about being hit" Yeonjun said it so casually. Taehyun couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

"H-how did he die?" Taehyun asked. "Murder" yeonjun said smiling at taehyun through the mirror that was infront of them. "O-oh.." taehyun was at a loss for words. His friends dad died because of murder and he was talking so casually about it.. ?

Taehyun had a feeling he had something to do with it but he simply shook the feeling off. Yeonjun laughed "no need to be so serious! He was a horrible person anyway. Okay I seriously got to go now okie bye bye~"

He hugged taehyun with one arm and left. Maybe he has a date...? Taehyun left yeonjuns house and headed to the library. Recently taehyun and beomgyu learned how to astral project and they've been using it to spend more time together.

Taehyun sat there in a table near the window. He heard girls whispering and he turned to them. The girls screamed quietly covering their faces "he's so cute omg!" "Be quiet hes looking!" "Omgg" taehyun rolled his eyes and went back to the book he was reading.

Taehyun never really felt anything towards women or anyone. When he reunited with beomgyu that started to change. He was truly happy with beomgyu. "E-excuse me mister?" Taehyun looked up.

It was one of the girls that were whispering. She had a soft voice and had a good sense of fashion. She handed taehyun a small torn piece of paper. 'Ur really handsome did you know that? Hehe.. we should hang out some time ! >_<' the paper read.

He looked further down the paper and saw her number on it. He sighed "really?" He looked at her with a imitating expression. "You disgust me so please get lost" he said tearing up the paper. He got up and started packing up to leave.

Another girl who was taller than the previous girl came over. "What the hell is wrong with you?" She said crossing her arms. Taehyun looked back at her and raised his eyebrow "what?" The girl had short hair with pretty bangs, a red and white cardigan, a red skirt, and a face full of makeup.

She was the only girl who didn't fangirl over taehyun. "Don't speak to her like that you punk" taehyun laughed and rolled his eyes "wow I'm so scared! Pftt I'm surprised you didn't fall for me" the girl scoffed "I'm lesbian dude fuck off"

"A-ah let's just go sit down over there p-please" the smaller girl tugged the tallers sleeve. "No this dumbass is not going to talk to you like that" taehyun grabbed his bag "if you have a problem then shut up" he pushed her out the way and walked out the door.