9

"Poor gyu" taehyun says quietly while sighing. He was astral projecting to beomgyu's house and saw him cuddled up in his moms room. With dried tears on his face and hugging the pillow tightly. He frowned and quietly left.

He was on his way to meet that girl from the library. Little did he know beomgyu knew all about it. He went outside and saw a boy not too younger than him laying on the floor watching the sky. His expression looked hurt.

Taehyun squatted next to him "hi there" he said smiling. The boy sat up and widened his eyes "O-oh hi.. d-do I know you?" Taehyun shook his head "no.. but I'm guessing you're huening kai, right?"

The younger nodded with a surprised look. Taehyun chuckled "no need to be surprised I'm not a creep haha. I'm beomgyu's boyfriend" he smiled. "Beomie has a boyfriend?!? Wow he didn't tell me aha.." the younger awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

"Well now you know and don't worry I treat him well! Hopefully.. A-anyways I just wanted to let you know you.. w-well if you're okay..?" Taehyun was going to say something else but he decided not to. "A-ah.. I don't know the answer to that.." he said looking down at his bandaged arm.

"But I think im doing better than yesterday heh.." the younger said forcing a smile. "O-okay just.. checking. Welp anways I have to go so I'll see you around!" "Oh okie well bye then!"

Taehyun walked away. Huening kai heard a meow. He turned around quickly "b-bin..?" Taehyun turned around and glared at the cat. The cat glared back at taehyun and then looked back at kai. Soobin.. taehyun thought. Maybe that was the reason huening kai was like this.

He leaves this world and goes to the girl he met. While a certain shadow followed him.

--

Beomgyu walked out the room after not  finding taehyun. His slippers were getting filled with the mud from the floor. His pink puffy tired eyes and his pajamas not warming him up. He walked around the forest sulking.

The dark haired boy knew exactly where taehyun was. He walked and walked and saw the weather difference between the other side of the forest. There was a strange glass like thing blocking the way to the other side. Curiously he passed through and oddly felt no different.

He continued walking until he saw the city. "There isn't cities back at home.. wait-" he thought of the thing he passed. He walked up to a woman "excuse me ma'am? Do you know where's the central library?" The woman smiled and pointed the way to there.

Beomgyu thanked her and ran. While on his way he saw the blonde who's face he could never forget, pass the street. I was right... I'm in hyunies world.. how is that even possible?? He took a big breath and followed him.

He knew all of this from taehyun himself. He mentioned he went to the library for the first time in a while and with the text he saw yesterday he thought they could've met here and he was right.

Beomgyu peeked through the window and saw her hug him. Beomgyu observed the youngers facial expressions, which remained the same cold expression. The older began to grow furious. How come he isn't pushing her away?

Annoyed, the older stormed off not wanting to see another second of them. Taehyun saw something move from the corner of his eye, but once he looked up nothing was there. "Sure go hang out with her its not like I wouldn't get hurt" he said out loud.

While he was walking away he noticed that the people weren't looking at him. He didn't think much of it until a girl ran through him. He froze. It was like if he was invisible. Again and again people kept walking through him as if he wasn't there.

Maybe because this isn't my world.. He took a deep breath and quickly walked back to the forest. He really began to see the difference between the two worlds. How taehyuns world was darker and gloomy like while his was brighter and happier.

Though he has noticed that his world and his life began crashing down. His mother, then huening kai, now taehyun. Was this what soobin had mentioned? He kept thinking as he made his way through the forest. He heard faint grunts near him.

He paused and looked around. Usually no one is here in the forest. He walked further and saw a boy on the floor crawling as if he was hurt. Beomgyu ran up to him. "E-excuse me? Are you hurt?" He asked. The boy looked up and nodded. "Here let me help-" "no!" He suddenly yelled.

He stopped "i-i mean I'm fine.. I don't need help.." beomgyu put his hand back down. "Um.. my name is niki" the boy blurted out getting rid of the awkwardness. "Oh I'm beomgyu" he smiled. The two heard footsteps running towards them.

"Niki! There you are!" Another boy said
He didn't look much older than the other boy "sunoo hyung.." The boy helped up niki and hugged him. Beomgyu smiled and awkwardly scratched the back of his head feeling like the third wheel.

"Come on we have to go before jungwon turns-" "ahem" niki elbowed sunoo and moved his head in the direction of beomgyu. Sunoo quickly covered his mouth. "A-ah hello s-stranger in.. pajamas..? uh.. w-we'll be on our way now aha bye bye"

Beomgyu looked down at his clothes. Sunoo put his arm around niki and quickly walked off. What are two kids doing in the middle of the forest..? He walked away heading back to the dark room. There laid dead flowers along the trail on the way to the room.

He gulped and kept walking cautiously. He entered and saw taehyun waiting for him. Beomgyu fiddled with his fingers and slowly walked up to him with his head down. The blonde sighed "you know something.. dont you..?" Beomgyu slowly nodded keeping his head down.

"How did you even go-" Taehyun stopped and watched tears flow down the olders cheeks. "G-gyu whats wrong..?" The older looked up at him "why didn't you move..?" "What-" "you said you love me.. you promised me.." taehyun reached out to touch him "beomgyu I do love-" The dark haired boy smacked his hand away.

"Hypocrite.." "beomgyu I'm not a.. I'm not lying i do love you I truly do i-i was just-" "you were what?! What exactly were you going to do with her?!" He suddenly yelled. "While you were off having a date I was in fucking misery! My mom, huening kai, my fucking dad!Everything is going downhill and you decide to hang out with her?!"

"Taehyun don't you realize I'm trapped in this never ending maze! Cycles and cycles repeat over and over I can't fucking escape this!" He cried out.

The more beomgyu yelled the more his tears poured out. Just by looking at his eyes, you could tell he was really hurting from this. "Beomgyu.. you're cursing.." "I dont fucking care i-i hate this world" suddenly a glass wall separated them. The two looked up surprised "b-beomgyu??" He said hitting the glass, but nothing budged.

The glass suddenly cracked and neither of them could see eachother. The glass turned to a mirror. Their reflection of themselves could only be seen. "Taehyun?!? W-where are you?!" Beomgyu hit the mirror repeatedly. He dropped to the floor crying "I dont want to be alone.."

"I need you more than me.. I need you more than anything. Please taehyun..." he laid his head on his knees and cried. Taehyun on the other side couldn't see nor hear the older. He looked at the mirror ready to hit it when the mirror suddenly showed a different version of him. A taehyun with ripped clothes, a red eye, and blood on his hands.

Freaked out he ran away back into his world. While beomgyu was all alone in the darkness.