4

Darkness.
The darkness grew and surrounded beomgyu. He blinked and the sky turned purple. There was fire. Buildings that collapsed were now piles of rocks. The boy looked infront and saw a copy of himself, but this one had spikes on his back.

Beomgyu looked down and saw blood on the floor and on his hands. Right away the boy started panicking. He was so confused on what was happening. "W-what.." he looked down again, but now saw the blonde haired boy dead on the floor.

How and what happened to him. The boy who he made a promise to was now dead. He then realized it was him who did this. "I-im a monster... taehyun I'm sorry!" He started to cry feeling very hurt of what he did.

"T-taehyun.." he fell to his knees and cried out tears of blood. "Beomgyu~" a shadow said. He looked up and saw three tall men in torn up clothes. The tallest man walked slowly closer "beomgyu its time to wake up"

-

"AHH!" beomgyu jolted forward "beomgyu what on earth!?" His mom rushed in with the laundry basket in her hands. "Ah did you have another nightmare?" She could tell by the sweat on his shirt.

Beomgyu has been having nightmares every other day now. All of them had to do with taehyun, but everyday they seem to get worse. "Y-yeah" the boy said gulping and looking down at his hands.

"Well if this keeps up I'll have to take you to the church to get blessed haha" beomgyu looked up "no no theres no need! They're just dreams.. I'll be fine" he faked smiled.

"If you say so~ anyways I'm going to the market, do you need anything from there?" Beomgyu shook his head "nope and can I go with you?"

"It'll be a quick trip gyu I'll come back i need you to stay here okay?" She smiled "o-okay" maybe that'll be a good thing if she leaves "love you~ I'll be back soon okie?" She smiled and left.

"Love you.." he peered his head over and watched her leave the house. He quickly took off his blanket. He got up and put his jacket and slippers on. "Taehyun taehyun please please be there.."

He left the house and stormed off to the forest. "Beomgyu?" He turned around and saw a friend "oh hyuka.. w-what are you doing here?" Kai walked closer "I could say the same thing about you.. I'm guessing you just woke up..?"

He said pointing to the olders pajamas. Beomgyu looked down and became flustered. "Oh y-yeah.. I forgot to change aha.." he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

"Well uh I'm in a bit of a hurry so I'll see you later bye!" He ran off rather quickly. "Bye.. hm I wonder where he's going" beomgyu turned and continued deep into the forest hoping to hear that voice again.

-

"Kitty kitty~ I brought some delicious food~ if you come out I'll gladly give you some~" the young boy continued to walk around the forest with a a piece of meat in his hands "where are you.." he pouted "would you give me some?" Kai looked up to a man in a black hoodie. "A-ah.. well it was originally for this cat but s-sure.." the man looked down and picked up a white cat with different colored eyes "were you looking for this cat?" Huening kai's eyes lit up "kitty!" He petted the cat cheerfully. The man smiled at kai's cuteness. "You have a pretty smile" the younger blurted out. The man blushed and looked down "thank you~" yes kai maybe had no idea who this man was but he knew one thing for sure. He was really cute..

-

"Taehyun!? A-are you here?" Beomgyu made it to the dark room, but this time he didn't see any doors. "Beomgyu! I'm over here!" The dark haired boy ran up to taehyun and hugged him "ah I'm glad you're okay"

Taehyun flushed with red "y-you were worrying about me?" Beomgyu smiled "of course~ I had a dream of you so I was bit scared" taehyun was a bit shocked. He had a dream of beomgyu too, but he didn't want to mention it.

"By the way taehyun I find you very attractive" beomgyu said with a smirk "a-ah w-wha.. that was so random.." taehyun couldn't keep eye contact with him. "Its the truth" beomgyu shrugged.

"A-anyways I've been seeing this guy in a black hoodie. He keeps hanging around with the people around me and he's always looking at me.. its weird" Beomgyu gulped. That was the man talking to my mom.

"I've seen him too.." the two looked at eachother with fear. This strange tall man was stalking them. "So he's able to cross both of our worlds?" Beomgyu shrugged. "Wait got an idea- HEY MISTER WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU?! WHY CANT I GO WITH HIM" he yelled out.

"B-beomgyu what are you-" the dark haired boy covered the youngers mouth. "You wanna know?" The two quickly looked up. The man in the hood stood there. "Y-yes" terrified beomgyu held taehyuns hand quickly.

Taehyun looked down at their hands. B-beomgyu.. "look at eachother. I know you feel it.. Those dreams of when the both of you when you were younger weren't just dreams" the two looked at eachother. Beomgyu quietly gasped.

"P-promise boy.." the two gulped. Everything made sense. The reason they kept dreaming and running back to this place was not just a coincidence. That man had something to do with it.

These two boys were in love with eachother at such a young age and got separated into different worlds. "H-how come you know all of this..?" Taehyun asked.

"Isn't it obvious? That cat that chased you before.. its apart of me. I was once in your situation, the only difference was that I was alone. One day a cat came to me and told me I wouldn't be alone anymore but only if I let him take over me.. so I agreed and it is now my job to help people like you both"

The man took off his hood and walked into the dim light. One of his eyes turned green. "My name is choi soobin" he smirked "your so called stalker"

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/n : hello readers! ^^ I just wanted to point out that I've been giving subtle hints that the man with the black hood was soobin. I said he was tall and had a cute smile and seemed nice. And when he brought beomgyu's mom bread (binnie likes bread) that was another hint hehe it makes sense now doesn't it? And the fact he only let out a soft spot for huening kai. You gotta watch out for these types of things ;}