3

I open my eyes and see the sun rising. It was very cold and I had no where to go. Who'd ever want me?

Taehyun got up and shook the dirt off his jeans. He looked back and remembered his interaction with the dark haired boy. He smiled "beomgyu.."

Suddenly a faint voice called out and he realized it was a real person searching for someone. "Hello?? Kang taehyun!?" The boys eyes widened. Had his guardian called the police to search for him??

He quickly grabbed his bag and ran as fast as he could. Fuck fuck fuck he started panicking. He didn't want to be caught, he didn't want to be back at that house. Couldn't they have just left him alone?

He ran to the nearest gas station and hid in the restrooms. Luckily he brought a mask to hide his face. He waited for at least an hour and made sure to turn the location off his phone.

He got out and bought some snacks. He bought one extra for someone. He paid the cashier and left. He walked and walked and walked in the cold weather.

He thought if there would ever be someone who'd care for him and love him. He scoffed "no one would have feelings for me" oh wait theres yeonjun..

Do I like yeonjun? No. I don't wanna hurt him but it looks like he didn't want me to know anyways. Maybe he liked the idea of me..? Ugh I don't know..

Taehyun turned the corner, he made it to yeonjun's house. He jumped the fence and peeked his head through the window and saw yeonjun listening to music. He slowly knocked on his window.

The pink haired boy turned and widened his eyes "hyunie?" He quickly opened his window "heyyy~ so uh is your dad home?" Yeonjun shook his head "nope~ he went to church. God better cleanse his soul cuz geesh.."

Taehyun laughed "yes" he lifted his hand up and touched yeonjun's cheek and frowned "he hurt you.." the pink haired boy flushed with redness "ah I'm okay! N-nothing to worry about.."

"Of course I'll worry. You're my best friend that I care for" he rubbed his cheek and smiled. He pulled his hand away and grabbed a snack from his bag "I got you some mint chocolate cookies~ hope you enjoy your toothpaste cookies"

He giggled, yeonjun playfully slapped him "hey! It tastes nothing like toothpaste" he pouted "suree~"
"Oh and here its cold and I don't want you to get sick"

Yeonjun handed a sweater to taehyun "oh thank you, it was getting pretty cold" yeonjun smiled "okie now get going, I don't want you to be caught by my dad"

The two said their goodbyes and taehyun headed off once again.

-

"Yeonjun! I have someone I want you to meet" he walked out of his room and looked up at the boy beside his dad. "His parents are very rich so be nice to him. I want you to talk to him instead of that scum" yeonjun scoffed "he's not a scum.." his dad looked like he was holding back all of his anger right there. "Why don't you boys go walk around the neighborhood while I wait for his parents" the two nodded and headed outside. "I get that you won't like me as much as your other friend but please I'm not a bad person.." yeonjun sighed "you don't seem like a bad person anyways, I just wish my dad would accept me and my friend" the taller studied yeonjuns face "whats your friends name?" "Taehyun.. Kang taehyun" yeonjun then put a cigarette in his mouth with a frustrated expression. The taller looked at the corner of the house and smirked.
Found you

-

Taehyun peered behind the bush. Who the heck is that person talking to yeonjun.. he pouted. The stranger slowly turned his head to a hiding taehyun. He quickly hid hoping that yeonjun and that stranger didn't see him.

He got up and left in the other direction. Creepy man..

-- ☆

"Argh- that couldn't have been a dream! I-it couldn't have..." beomgyu pouted. "That had to be him.." he sighed and got up. "Atleast I know one thing for sure... I'm totally gay hehe~"

He then skipped back to the village ready to tell his mom everything "oh beomgyu! Wait up!" He turned around and saw hyuka running towards him.  "What happened?" He said pointing to the olders face.

"I told you, you were running too fast so I fell" he said with a mad expression on his face "I'm sorryy I didn't want to be it" he whined. "Its okay.. I guess.. anyways you owe me"

"Okie okie that's fair" kai said petting beomgyu's head. "I'll go talk to my mom now so bye~" he then skipped to his house.

He walked in and saw his mom talking to a man with a black jacket with his hood on. He looked very tall, but beomgyu couldn't see his face.

"My son..? Oh beomgyu? He's a sweetheart isn't he?" His mother said with a kind smile. Are they talking about me..? "Mom?" The two turned to beomgyu "oh speaking of him~"

His mom motioned him to come. He walked closer and hugged his mom. "Ah I should get going now.. enjoy your day" the man said keeping his face low. He stood up and made eye contact with beomgyu. The stranger smirked and left.

That was weird.. "who was that mom?" The woman rubbed beomgyu's side "it was a kind young man who asked me about my day and you and he even brought a loaf of bread~"

"Though I don't know why he asked for you but he seemed really sweet" beomgyu stared out the window. "I see.."

I cant help but feel weird about this..