6 (christmas special)

☃️ Three months later ☃️

"Hyunie~ did you bring the goods?" Beomgyu said dragging a bag full of stuff. "I might have stole this stuff- but yeah I brought them~" beomgyu panted and sat down tired. "Aish hyunie I gave you money for a reason" he whined.

"Ehehe its finee atleast I got them" taehyun pulled out ornaments and adorable christmas cookies. Beomgyu brought out a small christmas tree from the bag along with matching christmas sweaters.

Yes its a bit weird to bring christmas decorations in a creepy dark cave, but this was the only way to see eachother. Beomgyu's mom decided to help entertain the children in the hospital so this gave beomgyu the perfect opportunity to enjoy christmas with his partner.

The two decorated the tree and goofed off. Beomgyu laughed hard "hyunie! Do you not know where the star goes?!" He laughed "i-i don't know dont judge me!" He held taehyuns hand and guided him where to put the star. "Ohh pshh I feel dumb-"

Beomgyu hugged taehyun "its okie hyunie" he smiled. The two sat down and began to eat the cookies. They talked about life while old christmas music played in the background.

"I never celebrated christmas before.. but I'm glad I got to spend it with you" taehyun said shyly smiling. They absolutely adored eachother. Their bond was slowly coming back.

Taehyun took off his shirt to put the christmas sweater on. Beomgyu stared at him while his cheeks were slowly turning red. Abs... taehyun put it on and looked up "admiring the view?" He smirked. "I-I w-wha.." he struggled to find his words.

Taehyun scooted closer to him and lifted his chin "its okay you don't have to hide it~" he said winking. Beomgyu red as a tomato fell backwards. Taehyun immediately laughed "thats not funny hyunie!" Beomgyu whined.

"I could've had a heart attack!" Taehyun helped him back up and ruffled his hair "You know you liked it~" beomgyu puffed his cheeks smiling a bit. "Oh gyu look!" He pointed up. They were so shocked "mistletoe..? H-how is it just floating there..?"

Taehyun looked at beomgyu and smiled "welp since its there.." taehyun carefully cupped the olders face and kissed his lips. The dark haired boy turned red once again. He closed his eyes and smiled into the kiss.

They were eachothers first kiss, their first and only love. They felt very lucky to have eachother. "Ahem" the two pulled away and turned around. "A-ah soobin.." soobin stood there with his arms crossed while smirking. "You're both having fun I see~ and that's all thanks to me" he winked.

"Y-you put that mistletoe there?" Beomgyu asked. Soobin nodded "you can thank me later~" soobin walked up closer and grabbed one of the cookies. "If you want you could stay" soobin smiled "thanks but there's someone who is alone today so I'm going to spend time with them~"

The two boys widened their eyes "who?!" They asked "its not important~ they just make me really happy besides yall look pretty busy" he smirked. The two looked down with their cheeks turning red. "Okay okay go hang out with ur person.. and merry christmas"

Soobin smiled "merry christmas" he vanished without a trace. "Now where were we~?" Taehyun pinned beomgyu to the floor "AH TAEHYUN!" he smacked the youngers chest. The two laughed and hugged eachother.

-

"Huening~ where are you going?" Kai's mom asked "I'm opening the door.. I'm expecting someone" he opened the door and smiled. There stood the little white cat with different colored eyes. Huening kai knew about who was soobin and this cat. The cat seemed to like kai alot and kept him lots of company.

He walked back to the table where his dad and mom sat. He put the cat in the chair and sat down in his chair. "Ah its your friend from the other day" his dad said smiling. The cat meowed and everyone continued to eat.

"Merry christmas kitty" kai said petting him.

-

Soobin took a deep breath and ringed the door bell. A pink haired boy opened the door and smiled "You came.." "of course I would, no one should be alone on christmas" yeonjun hugged him and let him inside.

"I know your dad is messed up and would leave you alone today so I got you a present" he pulled a sunflower from the pocket of his coat. Yeonjun gasped "a sunflower! How'd you know I love these?" He said smelling the flower.

"I have my ways" he said giggling. The two spent the night watching christmas movies while cuddling. With yeonjun, soobin felt so happy and less alone. He really needed him. Yeonjun suddenly held soobins hand in his. "Thank you for existing soobin.. really, thank you"

Yeonjun kissed him on the cheek and laid his head on soobins shoulder. Soobin blushed and laid his head on yeonjuns. The two eventually fell asleep all cuddled up one another.

Everyone truly had a merry little christmas ♡

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/n : merry christmas!! I told you I had something planned ^^ my christmas with my family was canceled becuz of covid so I really didn't do anything but I still got presents :] anyways I hope yall stay safe and take care of yourself ♡