Demon OCs Themself I Guess?

Yoooooo I need to get the word out there about the demons some of my OCs are possessed by cause they're their own characters really.

Basic shit about em:
They learn from who they possess, gaining personality from them and unfortunately their insecurities.

Insecurities are often shown in how the demon presents itself. This can also be why they may prefer to be in control of the body, as they will be more perfect than the form they take 100% of the time.

Bodies are effected by the demon. Whether it be slight changes or full on mutilation, alls on the table. Ex: Seb has an oddly long tongue, Kyokan has misshapen legs and horrible sense of smell, Knight has tentacles that grow out his back, and other funky stuff.

They often grow attached to the one they have possessed, and often choose to die with them. Others move onto other bodies though to infect. It is rare for one to not give a shit.

Some demons are actually peaceful. For the most part. They still kill those with magic and other demons for food, but will live life happily.

Demons see each other as food and very rarely make friends with each other. They often grow obsessed with eating one another and do stupid things to get what they want.

Demons can train themselves to feed off things other than powers and shit. They often choose not to cause they don't care, but it can be more convenient for them.

Onto the gay demon squad

Sylvester
12-14 years old.
A demon that goes by it/them/he pronouns, it is a demon with evil intentions, but is rather protective of the one they possess, Sebastian.
He takes the form of a cat. Its rather large, and their entire face is a mouth with five rows of teeth, and a long tongue. He is blind, lacks a sense of smell, and it as a result loves being in control of Seb so they can see.
Sylvester is rather rude, but once he realizes things arent going its way, they attempt to kill Sebastian, therefore killing themself.
He actually has an odd obsession for Erick, Sebastian's partner, where it wants to win against him so they feel proud of themself. He is however, scared of the man often times, therefore never comes up very often.
It recently became even more protective of Seb, and begins to take control when the boy is sensitive. They don't hold back on whoever is hurting his body
Fun fact he has more of an issue about being small than Sebastian does at this point and it often throws hissy fits about if they can't reach a place.

Coco
1-3 years old.
Demon that goes by they/she pronouns, they are a demon with positive intentions, and is practically the one who owns the entire body. Kyokan is just there for the ride.
She takes the form of a Coyote, they look just like a Coyote, and could be mistaken as one. She does not have a sense of smell.
Coco is childish and doesn't fully understand everything about inklings and such. She means well, but they just don't know how to keep an inkling alive. Kyokan teaches her.
They have a clear obsession over Sylvester, and genuinely thinks Sebastian is also cute too. She would be friends with Sly, but he doesn't like them, so she wants to eat him more than anything.
They like Slinky as well, because he admires her. The two get along fine.
They struggle in tall bodies like Kyokan and often hits her head.

Krack/Stone
He's like... 20 at least
A demon with evil intentions, that has taken fragments of a soul to have a disguise. He takes the form of Knight's father, Stone, and captures how evil the man really was when he was alive. He has corrupted Knight so much that he's his own demon at this point.
The actual form of the demon is a very deformed wolf that constantly looks melted. Though, it's taken parts of octopus limbs from past infections. Overall, a bad demon. Lacks sense of smell, and is almost completely blind.
Krack is the cause for every issue in the family he has infiltrated, causing Knight's corruption, Abyss's immortality and corruption, the existence of Cross, and the death of Spring and Frost, plus more.
He does not need to kill and take powers to survive, and lives off of negativity in general. He is a curse of the family, and lived in the now deceased daughter of Light and Dream for a few years. It's unknown when he will move on to another generation again.

And uh yeah
Comment any questions I suppose?