Character Master Doc

Master doc for my OCs. Has been made public because I feel this explains them better than my insane ramblings

THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR MY LATEST BOOK NOW
If you don't plan on reading the book about Sebastian I'm writing and want to understand the story of my OCs regardless, this is good to read. If you do read it, be warned.

An edit was made to change Felix's info. There was a timeline error.
Edit was made to Karma's info to change his name to Kyokan. Let's hope third times the charm.

All of the information was updated to reflect current character changes and to better describe them. No characters' birthdays, powers, sexualities, and other oddly specific information has been changed.

! Sebastian has the biggest spoilers!

Sebastian
23-25, He's mentally around 16-18.
Youngest with the birthday of August 22nd. Making him just barely a Leo.
Update: Happy birthday Sebastian (2021)
Yes he is homosexual.
Sebastian's ability is given by his demon, Sylvester. He can steal abilities by injuring others. He specializes in forcefields and uses them offensively as well as defensively.
Born to two very important people, he was not born with abilities, and blames himself for their death.
Sebastian has an ink condition where he struggles to choose one hue. His hair fades from yellow to peach as a result.
Bullied all his life for being someone without abilities, without patents, and generally outcast traits, he was very bitter but reliant on his sister, and eventually Alexander when he met him at age 8.
He despises Shawn due to his sudden involvement in Seb's life, in Sebastian's eyes, brainwashing his sister and taking up all her time. Complaining to Alexander until the other got too unsure of if Seb was okay to chat anymore.
During the small chat break, Sebastian found other means to cope, which was studying relentlessly till he burnt himself out, then the cycle repeated once he recovered. Then the book containing Sylvester was stolen by him in a desperate Rage for knowledge.
He unknowingly creates Sly, a demon that feeds off magic and negative energy. But what he can do is steal Felix's flame and attack Shawn after school.
Sebastian in the future is much stronger, but unknowingly much more submissive to the clutches of Sylvester. Resulting in the murder of Braiden, and eventually his sister Axel. He then realizes his mistake. He fed a monster, and became powerless.
Sylvester is nowadays more peaceful, not by his own choice. He still despises Slinky, and certainly does for Coco. Due to Seb's past crush on Alexander, he has adapted that crush to an obsession.
Sebastian suffers with severe depression due to his actions, and has hallucinations, nightmares, and or stress blackouts where Sly has to protect the body. This has resulted in Slinky's murder, and causes more stress onto Sebastian.
Hes triggered by the colour purple as well, and hates Sylvester's cat mask. Hes the reason it's broken.

Alexander
23-25
Second youngest with the birthday of March 12th. Making him a Pisces. 
Update: happy birthday Alexander! (2021)
He's bisexual, but hasn't dated a girl before.
He has the ability to make pigments in his hands, so he makes his own paints for his art.
Alexander is the younger half-brother to Felix, and is an inktoling.
He's never been one to ask for his family history, but Felix's Mom had abilities, and his did not. As a result, Alexander was born normal, but was taken into the town due to Felix's unusually explosive flames.
He came to school at the age of eight, and quickly understood he was an outcast.
He became friends with Sebastian due to their mutual understanding of what it meant to be powerless, and quickly became interested in comics with the other.
As Sebastian grew more sour at the age of 11, Alexander distanced himself, worried of the other's temper, and unfortunately becoming blind to the other's pain, and obviously unaware of the spiral that would turn to the events of death in their future.
Alexander is still somewhat in denial of some of the crimes Sebastian committed, and takes comfort in his art to ignore it. Slinky mildly dislikes him due to this.