> 21 <

" The day has come"

Sophie POV

         " Princess Sophie, the wedding starts in a few hours. Let's get you ready. shall we," the maiden said as she walked in.

         I sighed as I stared at myself in the vanity, " Very well. Do what you need to do."

         The maiden nodded and soon more maidens rushed in to get me ready. One maiden pulled me off my vanity chair and lead me in front of my bed, getting me ready.

Third person POV 

          Sophie wore her white wedding gown that looked especially elegant. White pearls were in her hair. The white gown was long beautiful. The guest could not tear their attention away from her. Sophie smiled and walked up with Grady. One step. Two steps. Each step closer to Keefe.

         As Sophie finally reached, Keefe took her gloved hands. Keefe wore a black suit with a bowtie to add on the details.

         " We are gathered here today," read the priest, " to witness the marriage of Princess Sophie and Sir Keefe-"

         Screams were heard and the bride and groom turned their attention to the rest of the crowd. Cloaked figures appeared.

         " Oh? Are we interrupting anything?" asked a cloaked figure.

         The rest of the cloaked figure laughed and Keefe and Sophie looked angry at them. 

          " Get out of here, Sophie!" Keefe gritted but Sophie refused. Before they could even argue, a cloaked figure created a forcefield around them. Ruy.

          " You act slow," Ruy hissed.

          " Or do I?" Sophie asked.

          " What can you mean, moonlark? Everyone is obviously running away for their lives. It's over," Lady Gisella declared as she threw back her hood.

          " And I thought the Neverseen was smart," Keefe said.

          Both Sophie and Keefe laughed at the Neverseen. Before Lady Gisella wanted to ask why they were laughing, Keefe just said, " Your plan has backfired, mother."

          The Sophie and Keefe the Neverseen thought they captured faded away and revealed soldiers with the Black Swan. Where the illusional Keefe and Sophie once stood was a hooded figure but the cloak did not bare the Neverseen symbol. The hooded figure threw back the hood, there revealed a blond girl and then the Neverseen realised that the hood had a moonlark pin. 

           " Welcome to your dooms day, Neverseen."

Sophie POV

           The guards and Black Swan charged at them. In any case, they couldn't have escaped but this time I didn't allow them to run. However, looks like I'm not the only one with tricks up my sleeve. Dwarves and orges erupted from the ground. Lady Gisella smiled, showing her teeth, " No it isn't moonlark. Dooms day is yours!"

Author's Note: And there you go! Your surprise. I have no idea if you had any idea of this. Well, school is starting really really soon so I suppose I have to update twice every month. Three times if I'm lucky. Well, stay tune. Stay safe! Love you! :)