> 6 <

" Look what the cat dropped in"

Fitz POV

       " Finally we are out of that bored room," Tam said as we ran down the hallway.

       " Yeah, I thought my parents would actually keep us there for an eternity," Biana remarked, laughing.

       " So where should we go?" Linh asked.

       My first thought was the river. Not to sure why but it was enchanting there, especially at night. I knew I could not go there at any cost altough I was a prince. I sighed. No one knew that I go there, except Sophie.

        " Fitz! Earth to Fitz!" Biana said.

        " Sorry," I muttered.

        " Dude, you just spaced out," Tam explained, " Thinking about someone?"

        I felt my cheeks warm up and I tried to act as if nothing happened.

        " Ha, ha, very funny," I replied.

        " Well, why don't we run outside the village," Biana suggested.

        " You've been out side the village?" I asked, I thought I was the only royal.

        " Well... just the edge of it but it is magical," Biana said.

        " I would go anywhere than being cooped up in that room again," Tam said as he pointed to the room we were just in not long ago.

        " I agree," Linh said.

        " Okay then, let's go!" Biana urged us.

Sophie POV

        " Mum, can Keefe and I go somewhere more fun? I'm cooped up here with nothing to do," I said.

        Edaline sighed, " Alright but be back before sunset."

         My eyes lit up and agreed before grabbing Keefe and we ran out of the palace and into the forest.

         The forest was my home. Birds chirped a sweet melody. The vines, leaves and flowers just make the scenery more breathtaking. I smiled to myself. There is no place in the universe that is better than this.

         I looked at Keefe. He could be less bothered by nature. I sighed. Then, I realised it was my chance to get away! I looked at him, he seem to be on his imparter.

         Probably his dad, I thought.

        Swiftly, I ran away from Keefe amd towards the river. Little did I know that I would be seeing not one person but a few more.

Fitz POV

        " It's so magical," Biana commented, dreamily.

        Linh smiled and used her water power to do water tricks. There was no other river apart from the river that separates the two lands but to Linh, there was mositure in the air. It was why it makes it look so magical.

        I smiled but not any other part of the forest could beat the river that seperated the two lands.

        " Anyone wants to go to the river?" I asked.

        Biana shook her head, " Mum and Dad said that that place is forbidden."

        I sighed, " Who says Royals can't break the rules?"

       With that, I ran towards the river.

       " Fitz!" the rest called out but I ignored.

       Who says Royals can't be who they really want to be?

Author's Note: Hey guys! New chapter! Hoped you liked it! Thanks for the support! Really appreciated! Go check Jisoo_Queen098! She has a new book out. Hope you would read it! :)