> 13 <

" It's a big favour"

Sophie POV

    Members of the Black Swan gathered at the hideout and sat at the table. I sighed. My mission as the moonlark. To defeat the Neverseen.

     " I think we can proceed, Ms Foster," Mr Forkle said and I stood.

     " We have gathered because of the Neverseen's plan to attack the lands and claim them for themselves. I think most of us understand that we don't have enough members to defeat them, which is why we need the kingdoms to fight together," I said.

      The Black Swan had gasps of shock.

      " I understand that most of you see that it would never happen but we must try if not it's a dead end unless one of you have another plan," I said.

       " Sophie, your father may help you but king Alden, highly unlikely," Wylie said.

        " I get that but I have a friend or two to convince him. That's why I need some of you to come. Wylie, Dex, Marella, Macura, Stina, mind coming along with me to pay a visit to the Vacker's children?" I asked, smiling.

        " What?! You met Princess Biana and Prince Fitz?!" They yelled in unsion.

        I scratched the back of my neck, " Well, they are the only ones who know me from the other side of land."

        " Okay, I get that, Ms Alicorn eyes," Stina continued, " but how do you know both of them would come without crossing the river?"

        " We need the help of their servants. Jeff, can you pass this note to the Prince?" I asked as I held out a slip of paper.

        The boy with brown hair and dark blue eyes examined it and nodded while I responded, " Great, in the note, the servants that are Black Swan members will need to lead them to the river, tonight. Get them out safely and in. No one can suspect thing as well."

        " How about your father?" Macura asked.

        I nodded at what Macura pointed out, " Dex and Marella would come to the castle and explain the situation, Mr Forkle would accompany us as well. The ones meeting me at the river, meet at Wylie's house before arriving at the river at midnight."

         " And you're sure that kingdoms will cooperate?" Marella asked.

         I sighed, " If they see that they have not other choice then I think they would but... the decision is up to them."

         " So will we see the king?" asked Dex.

         " We will... worry about that later. The Princess and the Prince needs to help us first or else..." I trailed off.

          Suddenly, there was an silence of uneasiness. I shuffled my feet and said, " We should start and get ready. Jeff?"

          Jeff nodded and rose from his seat and the rest of the servants of the palace followed him and see themselves out.

         " We should go and change. Dex and Marella meet me at my house at six o'clock. The rest of you meet at Wylie's house. Don't be late," I said and started to leave.

         The rest of the members started to leave as well. Wylie and the rest got ready while I kept thinking how to explain the situation to Grady.

        I sighed and looked at the clock in my room. It was thirty minutes before Dex and Marella arrived!

        " I'm screwed," I muttered and quickly got changed.

         I wore a pair of dark blue leggings and a black shirt. Wearing my black sneakers, accompanying it was a pair of black socks. I sighed as I clasped my hood with the moonlark pin again. I wore a wrist bracelet that was given to me by Marella and Dex's panic switch.

         " Ms Foster, Ms Redek and Mr Dizznee are here, including a member of the Black Swan," a maiden said and I thanked her before rushing down the stairs.

         " Ah, Sophie. What is the meaning of this? I am currently very busy at the moment," Grady said as he stepped into the room where we were waiting for my parents.

         " Sophie? Why are you dressed like that? What's going on?" Edaline asked.

         " It's... it's a long story," I responded and looked at the living room and started to walk into the room, " Why don't we seat down and talk about it?"

Author's Note: Hey guys! New chapter! I manage to update thankfully. Hoped you liked it! See you in my next update! Stay healthy and stay safe! Love you! ♡