> 29 <

" It was finally done"

Sophie POV

Following Grady's lead, I walked towards Fitz. On the way, I passed families and friends. As I finally reached the end, I stepped up and Biana, Linh and Marella were beside me and Tam and Keefe beside Fitz.

" We have finally reached the moment we have all been waiting for," the speaker said and we went through our biddings and a lot of stuff I couldn't register.

" You may kiss the bride," the speaker said and Fitz didn't waste a second to kiss me.

I smiled against his lips and kissed him back. The kiss lasted a few seconds before we pulled away. Our friends and families cheered for us as we walked down the aisle.

As we finally walked out of the room, we quickly went to change cause there was more installed for us for the day.

In the elvin type of marriage, there were games and Fitz and I chose Base Quest and a few other elvin games.

After the long day was over, I finally got a nice hot shower and changed into my night gown. Fitz was already in bed, waiting for me.

As I got into bed, I cuddled up next to Fitz. Fitz chuckled and kissed my forehead saying, 'I love you'.

That was the last thing I remembered before I closed my eyes.

Future

" Melissa, come back here!" My husband commanded but Melissa was unafraid.

She laughed at Fitz's anger and desperation to get his cape back.

I laughed before Melissa ran pass me. I smirked and concentrated on Melissa causing her to be lifted up into the air and the cape fell out of her hands.

Fitz caught his cape and kissed me on the cheek as a 'thank you'.

" No fair, Mummy can use her abilities to catch me," Melissa grumbled as I sat her down.

" Run along and change, Melissa. You have to get to Foxfire," I chided her in playful manner and she hurried off.

" She reminds me of you," Fitz smiled and I smirked.

" And she reminds me of your desperation to marry me," I laughed at Fitz's expression.

Fitz looked at me with a serious face and I knew what was bothering him, he asked, " How's it going with the Black Swan."

I sighed, " It's hardwork but we'll find them."

Hopefully... but I didn't add.

Author's Note: DONE! And nothing more to say. :p