> 25 <

" Is this... the end?"

Sophie POV

        After Keefe's well... sudden left, I was heartbroken. The only one who accompanied me for most of my life, just so easily gone...

        " So, is this how it is?" Lady Gisella gritted her teeth inside Macura's  forcefield.

        " You! You made this happen!" I cried and Fitz tried to console me.

        " You think I like it as much as you do, moonlark? You know nothing about me!" Lady Gisella screamed out loud.

         We were all taken aback. So shocked that Macura's forcefield flickered for brief moment. However, that brief moment just had to be enough for some Neverseen memebers to escape.

         Lady Gisella however was still inside the forcefield but she still ordered the Neverseen," Get them as revenge for my son."

         As they neared us, we backed away. I stood forward, focusing on Lady Gisella. Something was different. A flicker happened and I concentrated harder. The flicker happened again. No.

         " Lasy Gisella, revenge is not the way you should choose. Keefe would never want this! You know that! Please, Lady Gisella. You know you and the Neverseen are under control. Please, snap out of it. You need to. Do this for the world. The two sides. The best for the Neverseen. Do it for Keefe!" I said, begging it would do the trick.

         The Neverseen members and Lady Gisella took a few steps back, holding their heads, like they were in pain.

         " Please, Lady Gisella. Do it for the best of everyone. You need to find who you are inside. Grab onto it!" I urged them on.

         " I don't think I can..." was all Lady Gisella manage to get out before falling onto the ground like she just fainted.

         Along with Lady Gisella, all Neverseen members fell to their knees and collapsed. My friends and I walked to Lady Gisella.

         " Is she dead..." Linh asked but Lady Gisella's eyes fluttered open as she woke up from her daze.

         We backed away immediately, ready for any certain attack.

          " Sophie? What are you doing here? What happened? Where's Keefe?" Lady Gisella asked before what she did with the Neverseen probably flooded her mind, " Oh..."

         " You're back," I sighed in relief and went towards her.

         " I think... I am. Keefe?" Lady Gisella asked and I hund my head low.

         As the rest of the Neverseen awoke from their little daze, Lady Gisella cried," Oh... it's all my fault!"

        " No it isn't," I consoled her, " You were forced by some evil being to do all those things. It wasn't... you."

       A bright light flashed and the Council and collective appeared.

       " We demand and explanation," Bronte ordered though he smiled at me.

Author's Note: Yay! Plot twister! I'm amazing UwU. Lmao. Hoped you liked it. Tune in next time! Love you!