Ch4-what's going on

On Monday at school during 5th period there was an announcement "everyone on prom committee please report to the cafeteria at this moment" the lady said I looked at Dylan as I stood up and made my way out of the door, he followed me to the cafeteria. "I can't believe I did this" he said to me as we were almost to the cafeteria. I looked at him and said "its for a week then we don't have to worry" i said softly "plus don't be a loser" I said to him with a smirk on my face. He pinned me up against the lockers and said "I'm not the loser here" I stared up at him. We were chest to chest when nobody was in the hallway because if there was people there they would think we were dating which we definitely aren't."Why are we so close" I asked but I didn't push him off. I didn't know what was happening my heart was racing and I stood there looking up at him.He took a deep breath "you know you like it" he said completely ruining the moment. I stood there for a second before pushing him away from me. As soon as we got to the cafeteria I saw about 4 people I looked at him and he said "oh my god look what you got us into" I smiled and walked to the head of the committee and asked "are these all the people?" she looked at me and nodded her head. We sat down at one of the lunch tables and she yelled "ok so who's here for the week program?" Dylan and I raised our hands. She stood up and said "ok so you two can go look in the supply closet". I got up and he followed me and we walked down the hall to the supply closet. When we got in the supply closet, we started looking around and I was stopped when I saw Dylan standing over me. "What?" I asked and before I could say anything else he kissed me. I was so confused, we hate each other and now we are kissing this is weird. I didn't push away and neither did he, my heart was racing so fast and I felt his abs against me and why was I so scared this is kinda good and- no you hate him don't go into this trap cause you know once your in there is no getting out! He started taking off his shirt and then he tried to take off mine which I just can't do. "stop" I said softly while pushing him away "this won't effect me so we should stop." He took my hand and started rubbing my hand up and down his abs. "so this doesn't effect you?" I was completely effected by this but I had to stop this "no put on a shirt and let's go" I said grabbing a box and walking to the gym to put the boxes away. When we got there I saw Clara just sitting on the bleachers with Adam kissing and it reminded me of what I just did with- OH MY GOD I JUST HAD A MAKE OUT SESSION WITH DYLAN!!!! It hit me like a brick that I did something I had joked about for years with someone I had hated for years. "Hey Ella what's on the box" I stuttered before telling her what was in the box. She knows that I was acting weird so she called me in to the closet in the gym.
Clara:what's wrong that's not like you
Ella:I did something I regret
Clara:what was it you can tell me anything
Ella:I just made out with Dylan
Clara:no way your lying
Ella:I don't know I think that I might have liked it?
Clara:Oh my god you like him
Ella:I don't know just go get back to your own boyfriend

Clara walked away and then I started walking out of the closet when Dylan came in and shut the door. I turned around and I didn't even say anything he just started kissing me "Dylan I can't keep doing this because my friend knows what's happening and I'm not gonna make out with someone I'm not even dating". He looked at me and said "should we stop?" I hated saying it but "yes" he didn't care and immediately placed his lips on mine again.