Ch6-Ew Jessie

At practice I realized that we had to share the field with the football team. Dylan was standing there just looking at the cheerleaders being stupid as usual. Then I saw Jessie who was definitely the biggest slut on the team. She would always wear her skirt to hight and always make sure her thong was hanging out. And believe me she has had more boyfriend's then there are boys in the world. Dylan was the only boy who was 'smart' enough to turn her down, but today I don't think that she would take 'no' for an answer. "hey Dylan" I heard Jessie say, he smiled and waved at her. She turned around and walked over to me and said "I'm so getting somewhere" my eyes opened so wide, I looked at Clara who was dying laughing and then I heard a voice come up from behind me and said "sorry Jessie I have a girlfriend right here". As he put his arm around me and all I heard was the girls laughing and the boys making kissing noises. I threw his arm off me and said "no we are not dating and I'm not planning on it". When he walked away we tried a new stunt that was kinda hard but I'm the best back spot on the team so I can do it. Jessie went up and came down she was falling so fast when someone caught her and I knew exactly who it was. "Hi Dylan" she said really excited about it, smiled and said "ya know I'm your hero" She jumped out of his arms. "Practice is over" I yelled and told Clara to drive me home. She winked at Dylan "I can't going out with Adam" Dylan being the 'hero' he was, he instantly said "come in my car babe" I gave him a death stare "I'm not ur 'babe' and no" I turned to Clara "please I don't have another ride!". She pointed at Dylan I then had a look of worry on my face like I think I really might have to go with him. I finally agreed to go with him and we were off. In the car it was so quite that I could of heard a pin drop ." so we are finally alone" he said to me as if he was getting anywhere with me. "Yeah we have been so?" I asked knowing the answer "wanna make out with me?" Ha no cause that would turn into the whole school knowing so... sorry Dylan. "sounds like you like me" I said to him. "no not at all now get out we're here".