Ch15-After party

We finally arrived at a huge party with people from our school and other schools there. Dylan looked at me and held my hand " you sure you wanna do this? Ron might be here" he said to me, I kissed him quickly and nodded. We walked in and about 10 guys from the football team came up to Dylan and me, "why'd you come with her? You hate her!" I heard from one of the guys, Trevor Lokon. He was a nice guy, but obviously to drunk to be focusing on only conversation right now. Dylan stated at me, "she needed a ride" he said blankly staring at the rest of the guys. I found my way to my small circle of friends, only to be surprised that my brother was standing there with Lilly. "Anything I should know?" I asked and my brother being the moron he is just simply smiled and kissed Lilly. I walked away with Carlos and Clara. Nicky on the other hand was talking to Jenna Marny, who wasn't on the cheer team, she was on the soccer team. As the night went on I found myself alone with Carlos, after Adam came and took Clara somewhere. I sat next to him and just talked about the game. As I went to get up, I was pushed down and held there. "Mason! Leave me alone" he had alcohol on his breath and obviously didn't know what he was doing. "Mason! What are you doing?! You're here with me!" I heard the same annoying voice that I kicked off the cheer team. Jessie came out of nowhere and threw him off of me. She came in close and whispered in my ear, "don't think I don't know about you and Dylan, I saw you two, this game and the last one. So if you wanna come here and make out with my boyfriend fine, but don't think i won't make out with yours!" The words hit me hard and I stopped and stared, after she left I got up and went to go find Dylan, before she could. I pushed threw tons of people before I got to see Dylan I went to go talk to him but he was quickly taken away by Jessie. As I started to walk to get him away from her, Savanna started talking to me. " Jessie and Dylan are busy right now, you can get to them later" she said with an evil little smirk on her face, "move" I simply said before pushing past her. I ran upstairs and looked in every room until I got to the last one, I shoved the door open to find Dylan and Jessie together with her lips against his. He quickly pushed her off, "Ella! I can explain everything if you give me a chance" He said, and j looked at Jessie as she walked out whispering "I win". "Dylan you had a choice! You could have said no to her or kissed her and you made that choice!" I had tears streaming down my face as Dylan walked up to me to try and wipe the tears. I pushed his hands and and said "no, don't touch me" I walked away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back " I was hurt! Jessie told me that you were kissing one of my best friends and I believed her. Please let me fix this" I ran down stairs to his car, I say I'm the back seat crying because I was scared, I was scared of people finding out, I was scared Jessie would do it again, and most of all... I was scared to lose Dylan. He came to the car and sat next to me " I'm sorry, I am and I need you to know something" I looked at him, he kissed me and pressed his forehead against mine " I love you" we're the last words he said before we got out of the car and walked back in. We were sitting on the couch and nobody saw us. Nobody cared because of the people fighting outside, we kissed for a long period of time. Before realizing that there was one person who wasn't outside.