Ch2-practice

It's Friday and there is a huge football game happening after school. So of course the coaches call a all day practice for cheer and football. I'm pretty ok with that though because I didn't have school and the only subject I have to go to is lunch cause we need to eat. But when I got to practice we were sitting on the floor stretching when he came through the door and said out loud "so ladies who's excited to cheer for me?" he asked and i said back "get out or there won't be a cheer for the football team not even you". I said giving a small smirk. "I know you want me to kiss you but not in front of your team babe" he said just to annoy me and I raised my eyebrows and said "don't call me babe now get out and go back to your own practice". After he left all the girls on my squad started talking and giggling "hey what's everyone talking about?" I yelled out to my whole squad and one girl named Sasha came up and said to me "it's Dylan he's so cute" she said as she giggled and walked back to the little circle they all formed. "Get in the routine formation and warm up the tumbling" I said as Clara and I started warming up our back handsprings into back tucks and the coach still isn't here "Clara take over for a second I got go call coach" she nodded and I walked out of the gym into the hallway. I called coach and said "where are you we only have another hour before the game" I told her she sighed into the phone and said "I'm coming thanks for taking over" I said your welcome and we hung up. As I was walking back I bumped into someone "sorry" I said then looked up to see Dylan. "Watch where your going" I said to him and shoved him away. "aww to bad, coach still isn't here" he said while pretending to be sad. "And where's your coach" I asked he rubbed the back of his neck and said "that's not the point " he said. I looked past him and saw the prom committee sign up sheet I laughed and pointed to it "why are you laughing?" he asked "cause I knew we both would never sign up for this". I had a challenging time in my voice which only means that we were both gonna challenge each other. "I bet you couldn't do it for a week, its to hard for a girl" he said as he put his name on the sheet "I can to anything you can do" I said defensively as I put my name on the sheet. "Ella get back in here this routine is getting sloppy" Clara said rushing out of the gym I told her to go back in the gym and when she did I turned to Dylan gave him a quick smile and said "see you on Monday".