Ch14-Friday

The game was starting soon and the field was filling up. Dylan and I were behind the bleachers as we are at every game lately. I guess it's kind of a tradition to kiss before a big game. So far Ron has done nothing but stare at us, he started to walk over to us. I hugged Dylan tightly, "you still have to kiss me" Ron said to me with a smile growing on his face. I shook my head "we kissed, don't you remember last night? You don't remember how Dylan beat the shit out of you?" I asked Ron with a smirk. "No. I kissed you, you need to kiss me or your friends find out about you too and I hurt Dylan-" I cut him off. I kissed my hand and slapped him in the face. "You never said it needed to be lips on lips" he smirked and walked away, leaving me to face Dylan. "Be careful out there, please" Dylan hugged me tightly then kissed me, "I will be, after what Ron did, I will go out there and win....for you" he said after we broke, I watched him go on the field.
The game was going well, until I heard this from the other teams cheerleaders " her! she's the one who kissed my boyfriend!" This must be the famously annoying Maria Menchi, Ron's girlfriend. She walks over with two of her friends, " well I thought you weren't a slut but I guess not" we're the words that came out of her mouth. " I thought you were a good cheerleader but I guess not" I said back to her with a small smirk. Then all of a sudden I stop and look at the field, Dylan is smiling and waving to me from the benches. I blush slightly cause the whole school still thinks we hate each other. I smile slightly, completely forgetting that Maria is still here. A smirk began to grow on her face, " oh so this is your boyfriend-" I cut her off by telling her to shut up. An even bigger smile grew, "nobody knows, do they? Well you know since nobody knows... that means I can make my move on him-" I stopped her quick. " ok I won't fight you on the field. In front of my friends and boyfriend, but I will tell you that your boyfriend kissed me and that if you try and make a move on him..." I stopped " you really will lose that boy toy of yours". I walked back to Clara and Lilly and she walked back to her team. The game is going well, we're losing as of right now but it doesn't matter, because as long as Dylan isn't hurt, I'm winning. This will be a tough loss for the team, if we do lose. I watch as touchdown's happen from Mason and Dylan. Before realizing that it's now half time, I get on the field with the team. I watch as Jessie sits in the bleachers with the rest of the crowd, but I don't understand why she dressed so nice to come to a football game. We did our basic stunts and basic tumbling, then some simple cheers. When that was over, someone grabbed me from behind. I turned around to see Dylan who was now leaning in. "Stop! We're on the field, remember? We'll do this later" he smiled "at the party at Mason's house?" I laughed and thought, that's why Jessie dressed so nice. There's a party. I walked off the field and soon the game was over. We won and right after I found myself sneaking off to Dylan's car where we kinda of just kissed for a while. Then I said " we can do this later, at the party" he smiled and started the car. We were off!