Ch. 13

Sarada decides to sneak up on Boruto and scare him so she quietly crept over behind the slide but right before she was about to jump out of hiding, she noticed Boruto's face. He was staring down while playing with his fingers. He let out a sigh and closed his eyes.

That's when Sarada got a very unusual idea. Instead of scaring Boruto, she hugged him around his neck from behind the slide. She releases her hold on him and went over to sit next to him. Boruto looks up at her and does something very unusual back. He grabs her by her waist, pulling her closer to him, and he hugs her while resting his head on her shoulder.

Sarada was shocked and let out a quiet gasp. She wrapped her arms around him once again and they just sat there for a while. Feeling each other's warmth and appreciating the presence of one another. After a few moments of the two sitting in silence, Boruto sighs and finally says, "This is nice." Sarada smiles and says, "Yes. It is." The two slowly pull away from each other and stare into each other's eyes while blushing and smiling.

They were so close that they could kiss by only moving an inch or so. Even though the two pulled away from the hug, Boruto still had his arms around her waist and Sarada still had her arms around his neck. Now, she just hung them loosely around his neck.

Sarada leaned in to kiss him and he stared at her with his mouth slightly open. She pressed her lips against his cheek and he smirked. "You missed", he whispered to her. She opened her mouth to speak but Boruto corrected her mistake by giving her a passionate and gentle kiss on the lips. "Got it." He said.

Sarada was at loss of words and said, "Wanna go get burgers?" she asked him as she blushed. "When do I not want to get burgers?" Boruto replied before they exchanged a laugh and left the park. Sarada connected her pinky with his as they walked and pecked him on the cheek, once again.

The end

Woo! Wasn't that a nice story? Please let me know in the comments what I should so next. Should I make a part 2, write another story based on BoruSara, write a story based on a different couple (if you think so, tell me which couple) or should I stop writing more stories? Please let me know, I love to hear your guy's feedback!