Ch. 4

Sarada looks down and sighs, removing her stare from the fire in front of her. She looked behind her to make sure that Boruto was asleep. And as expected, he was.

I wonder when he got so... cute. He looks kind of attractive. Why am I all of a sudden getting these feelings towards him? It's not like I have feelings for him or anything. Though I've always wondered how it would feel to kiss him. No! Boruto is my best friend. That's all he is and that is all he ever will be. Though I wouldn't mind dating Boruto... last time I checked the thought of kissing Boruto made her uncomfortable. Now, the thought of  kissing Boruto gives me butterflies. Without realizing it, Sarada was blushing like crazy. She managed to bring her mind somewhere else.

She looked up to the big, round moon and gazed at it. "Where are you Papa?" Sarada whispered to herself as a tear slipped from her eye. She quickly wiped it away and got up to lie down and get sone sleep. She carefully walked over to the bed set up her and Boruto had made together, trying to avoid waking him up. He was laying on his side and his face was facing the side that Sarada was supposed to be sleeping on. She got comfortable underneath the blanket, her face facing Boruto. She could feel his breath on her face. His lips were just inches away from her's.

I could kiss him now if I wanted to but what kind of first kiss is that? A really awkward one. I'm not the type to kiss someone in their sleep. Sarada blew out the fire and scooted closer to Boruto to increase her body warmth. Boruto twitched for a second and said something in his sleep. "Sarada... I'm right here... don't worry." These words surprised Sarada. What could he be dreaming about? Sarada thought to herself. She felt a sudden breeze on her back and moved closer to Boruto. Sarada let a gasp escape from her lips because Boruto did the same except he wrapped his arms around Sarada.

At this point Sarada's head leaned against Boruto's chest. A smule formed onto his lips and Sarada became more admired by him each second. Am I dreaming or are me and Boruto cuddling? Woah. And am I really getting butterflies over this?

Sarada became more comfortable and tired as she slowly started to fall asleep in Boruto's arms. "Goodnight Boruto-kun." Sarada whispered to Boruto before falling asleep.