Imperitive

All of five of the Mikaelsons were in the parlor, discussing their options on how best to deal with Dalia. The five being Freya, Rebekah, Elijah, Klaus, and Kol. No one really liked to talk about Finn, as he was in his witch body, no doubt planning their demise somewhere else.
"Would you both please set aside whatever personal qualms you have against her. There's no denying that we need her expertise, and her abilities at the moment." Freya argued with Klaus and Rebekah from across the room. The former, who stood behind the couch refilling his whiskey, scoured at his sister.
"I'm not certain what interactions you've had with her over the years sister, but I can promise you, ours did not end on pleasant terms." Klaus took a sip of his drink
"If this is about how she left, I still see no logical explanation as to why she would leave without a goodbye, if she wasn't running from something." Elijah stated, already knowing what Klaus was getting at.
"That's because you, my dear brother, were a lovesick fool." Kol piped up.
"Helpful. Kol, thank you." Elijah responded, sarcastically.
"Look, I won't pretend to know what your past with her is like-" Freya started.
"Delightful, up until the point she stabbed us in the back." Rebekah quipped.
"A touch dramatic sister." Elijah attempted to calm her.
"Is it?" Klaus interjected "This family never grows close to anyone. But we did with her, and when she left us in the dirt to clean up her mess, it did feel rather like a betrayal."
"BUT!" Freya raised her voice to get the conversation back on track and finish her sentence. "I know my history with her, and I know that if we have any chance of defeating Dalia with any sort of magic, I need her. She's the only other person I've met who knows what kind of spells we're dealing with. Plus, if all's right with the world, she has the kind of power I need to channel."
There was a long pause. Several minutes passed as looks of deliberation were exchanged between every Mikaelson.
"Fine, but she's earned a good smack in the face." Rebekah sighed as she slumped further into the couch.
"Whatever you say Freya." Kol said, plopping down next to Rebekah.
Both Elijah and Freya looked at Klaus, expectantly. There was another pause.
"Alright," Klaus grunted out as he downed the rest of his drink. "We can go and get her."
"Get who?" They all heard from the entering archway into the parlor. Hayley walked in, carrying baby Hope.
Each Mikealson exchanged glances with one another.
"Cordelia." Elijah said with finality.

(Hi all! Hope you liked this first chapter! I left it kind of illusive so hopefully you want to keep reading!)