𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝗂𝗑

«Compound V»

HUGHIE and Mother's Milk managed to get inside Popclaw's house pretending to be the home service and it seemed to go as planned.

"Look," Frenchie said the moment Hughie appeared on one of the screens.

"This kid is full of surprises," Butcher said approaching Frenchie and me as we sat in front of the laptop.

"Okay, ma'am, all done," we heard Hughie's voice.

"Thank you, guys," Popclaw said.

"Thank you. Get your John Hancock?" Mother's Milk said before following Hughie out.

"Oh, sure. Thank you."

Now that the cameras in the Popclaw's apartment were all set we had to keep an eye on everything going on even the intimate moments which the boys seemed to really enjoy while I kept my eyes shut most of the time. It felt really awkward to watch them get into it with four men around me, it was just so awkward.

"Want me to do the thing?" Popclaw said, both her and A-Train laying on the couch in the living room.

"Yeah. Yeah, okay," A-Train breathed as Popclaw climbed down while I got ready for what was about to happen next by turning my back to the laptop.

"Okay. That's a good boy," I heard her say before her moans and the sucking sounds filled the little space we were in.

That was it. I stood up ready to walk out of the van but Butcher and Mother's Milk blocked my way out, so I had to retreat back as Butcher gave me those creepy looks.

"Oh, stop. Stop, stop. Tickles. Tickling," I heard A-Train's voice followed by Popclaw's who had a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"What's the problem?"

"Shockwave's the problem. What if I lose?" A-Train said causing me to avert my eyes back to the screen.

"You're not gonna lose. You're the fastest man alive," Popclaw said taking a seat beside him.

"Until I'm not," A-Train said. "You know what Stillwell told me? If I don't win, I'm out. Nobody wants the second fastest man in the Seven."

"Babe," Popclaw breathed before planting a few kisses on his neck and face.

"Compound V. Where'd you put it?" A-Train said catching us by surprise.

"Oh, you sure, babe? I mean, that stuff, it... amps you up something fierce. Remember last time?" I heard Popclaw's voice but my eyes were on Frenchie who himself shared some glances with Butcher.

"Last time's not gonna happen again. I'm under control."

"You ran through a girl, baby. That's not what I would call "control." That shit's a slippery slope. Take it from me," she said as I searched Hughie's voice for some reaction but instead he sat there in shock like the rest of us.

"No, I... I need it."

"Honey, I'll still love you even if you lose."

"How is that supposed to help me right now? I have to win this thing. I don't want to be some washed-up B-squader."

"Like me?" Popclaw's disappointment showed again. I mean what did she expect from an asshole like him.

"No, not like... That's... I got to go," A-Train stuttered. "Why don't you just tell me where the V is, please? I'll come back to see you tomorrow after the race."