𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾

«Fucked»

LYDIA was beyond thrilled to see her two friends in the safe house just like Butcher had promised, she wasn't ready to lose them too to Vought. The last time she got her friends involved in the cause, Vought made sure to deal with them. They were a threat to the company and they had them eliminated.

Yes, Vought killed three innocent teenagers, well at least not to them. The three teenagers were ready to help Lydia expose them and they did it bravely, they've sacrificed their all for it; for most of the records in Lydia's file. That file should've been in the hands of the deputy director of the CIA now but Butcher had other plans. Failing ones.

"Larry, please. I just need a secure place for a few nights." Lydia could hear Frenchie's voice as he spoke over the phone while she sat between her two friends next to Hughie's dad. "No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait." Frenchie's curses in French were followed by Hughie's own as again Annie wouldn't pick up.

"So what's the plan?" Stiles asked from beside Hughie's dad.

"No idea," Lydia replied earning herself some looks from her two friends.

"That's Hughie, baby," MM who was sitting on the opposite couch next to his daughter and his wife said.

"She looks like you," Hughie said as he finally gave up on reaching Annie who obviously wasn't planning on replying.

"Nah. She's good-looking, man. Right, baby?" MM said right before the group heard the door open. Billy Butcher walked in with a usual smirk on his face as he looked around at everyone.

"Mr. Campbell," Billy said as he walked past Lydia and her friends like the three didn't even exist. 

"Oh, yeah," Hughie's dad stuttered as he stood up shaking the hand Butcher had offered. 

"Pleasure to meet you. Billy Butcher."

"Oh, Hugh Campbell."

"You got a hell of a lad there," Billy said glancing at Hughie who stood away from the two awkwardly.

"Well, yeah. He's all mine."

"Oh, hello you two," Butcher said as he finally acknowledged the presence of the two guys on each side of Lydia.

"Hello," Stiles who was the first of the two to stand up said extending a hand that Billy looked at for a few moments before shaking. "Stiles Stilinski."

"Hello, Stiles, Billy Butcher," Billy said with his usual smirk planted on his face before turning to Lydia's other friend who was still sitting. "And you are?"

"Scott," he said standing up lazily. "Scott McCall."

"Nice to meet you, Scott," Billy said, his eyes on Lydia who was rolling her eyes as the two shook hands.

With a few extra looks and some extra eye rolls from Lydia, he finally turned away ready to bully someone else. "Hello, hello, hello. What have we got here, then, eh? What's your name, sweetheart? You can call me Uncle Billy," he said as he leaned down in front of MM's daughter.

"He ain't your uncle, honey. He ain't nothing to you," MM's wife quickly replied as she shot up her gaze throwing daggers at Billy which Lydia found quite amusing.

Billy straightened up turning to face her before he opened his mouth. "Monique," he said and Lydia suppressed a giggle as MM's wife slapped him across the face. "Good to see you."

"That's your friend?" Scott asked. "Really Lydia?"

"He's not my friend, Scott."

"Well, he looks like a serial killer," Stiles added.