𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖭𝗂𝗇𝖾

Surpriseeeeee!

«Outburst»

"Are you saying she saved your lives?" MM asked pointing at the Supe girl as they were all gathered in a new basement Butcher had found.

"Yes, I thought she was dead, my friend," Frenchie said. "And then boom, there she was more alive than ever."

"That's some great fuckin' Supe powers she's got," Butcher said before glancing at Lydia. "What about ya, love?"

"What about me?" Lydia said with a raised eyebrow.

"She saved me too," Frenchie pointed out.

"I've never got the chance to witness your Supe powers," Butcher said as he carried himself closer to Lydia who was trying not to roll her eyes but failing.

"You better not," she told him.

"Is that a threat, love?"

"Yes."

"Ohh, did you hear that, mate?" he asked MM who was waiting impatiently to inform the group of what he's got.

"Can we start?" he asked.

"So what did you do?" Butcher who wasn't ready to let it go asked Lydia as he leaned closer to her.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Lydia hissed.

"If I were you, my friend, I'd stay back," Frenchie said. He'd heard all about the powers of "The Banshee" but never had the chance to witness them himself, well not until last night which he can proudly say left him speechless.

"And why's that?" Billy asked.

"Because I'll scream," Lydia replied quickly.

Letting out a chuckle, Butcher finally gave up as he turned his back to her gesturing for MM to start speaking.

"Great, thank you," MM said.

"Samaritan's Embrace, led by Ezekiel but bankrolled by Vought, has been shipping Compound V to fifty three hospitals across the country since 1971 and gift wrapping it..." his voice trailed off as he saw The Female approaching the table in front of him.

"Gift wrapping it as polio vaccine," he continued the moment she turned and walked back into the room she was staying in.

"Are you telling me God's not reaching up the twats of American girls and blessing babies?" Butcher asked.

"Butcher, can you leave God out of this?" MM who was obviously irritated said.

"Hold on, hold on. So, no hero was born? None of them? They're all just kids dosed with the blue shit. I mean, even..." Hughie spoke; more to himself than the group.

"Even fucking Starlight, and our little feisty Supe over there," Butcher said pointing at Lydia who was shocked by the news.

"Don't you guys know that... what really happened to you?" Hughie who saw the look on Lydia's face said.

"N-no, no, I always thought..." she started, the truth hitting her hard. "They lied to me!"

"It's okay, love," Butcher said. "Doesn't matter anyway, you've got them powers and that's all that matters in the end, ain't it right?"

Lydia was fuming now and she was relieved when he turned away, his gaze back on MM.

Everything is a joke to him!