〖00: Beg〗

•Cover By: ???
•All I own is Writing and Story Idea, do not question Aging and Aging Points, they just age by random, Historically inaccurate, Translations are inaccurate
Enjoy!

•I decided Country/Region/City/Town/Tribe/state/etc humans can be LGBTQ +, no matter the religion since they aren't really real? I mean the country/region/state/town/tribe/etc is but countryhumans aren't really, so deal with it.
Also don't even try calling me Haram, and no hate to any country, religion, tribe, culture etc, since I'll delete the comment. Don't like that? Deal with it.

•People's flag will be their Company, Organisation, town, village, tribe or city flag. Plain Families will have a coat of arms as their flag.

•This contains extremely sensitive subjects; I am being serious.

«───────── « ⋅°     °⋅ » ─────────»

3:54PM, 1937, Seoul, Government Building, Annexed Korea

"일본 제국 please, I'm not asking for much, all I ask for is my people's rights, please, you can keep the stuff you've taken but let my people have their rights, please" (ilbon jegug) (Japanese Empire) A man in a uniform begged.

He was kneeled, his hands before the other man's feet, trying to hold back tears. The man was Korea and he had been annexed by the Japanese since officially 1910, but a years ago The Japanese empire had tried to cleanse his nation...

People having Korean names wasn't allowed, Korean culture and tradition was illegal, worship at Japanese Shinto shrines was made compulsory, the school system was changed drastically so Korean history and language was banned, speaking the language was no longer allowed and newspapers in Korean weren't allowed.

Not to mention the Japanese had taken around 75,311 historical Korean objects and burned more than 200,000 historical documents get ridding of his history and memory of his Nation's history.

Many of his soldiers had left for Qing Dynasty China to stay safe while finding plans to save their lands from their colonisers.

Korea had tried his best, begging, and pleading but was never given an answer, specifically an answer he would be pleased with.

"Borrinngggg, your people are now my people, your lands are my lands, I do what I want, when I want, how I want it, so you'll deal with it." The man huffed.

Korea cried, asking for the laws to at least be less strict. Japanese Empire just chuckled, kicking him in the head. Korea whimpered, hearing him call two guards to take him away to the other palace again.

"And didn't I tell say you could no longer speak that filthy language?" The man growled, kicking him in the gut, letting the man clutch his stomach in pain.
Two guards arrived and each grabbed an arm, keeping them behind his back.

5:09PM, 1937, Seoul,Changdeokgung Palace, Annexed Korea

He was thrown onto the floor on his room, trapped in the palace, left to cry. Tears flowed down his cheeks as he hugged himself. He hoped his people would fight for their freedom and rights and he would do everything possible to help them.

He didn't know that him and his people were up for so much worse, something absolutely-

"아빠, are you okay?" (Appa)(Dad)

See you all in Chapter 1 :)

«───────── « ⋅°     °⋅ » ─────────»

That's Prologue over. Anyway, to any Koreans who may possibly be reading this, listen up, my region can so relate to the 'Cleansing' thing and people are still trying to do that, it's illegal to say: 'Kurd', 'Kurdish' 'Kurdistan' or speak the language in a certain country.
So, I searched up My Nation and wanted to see its foreign relations and South Korea...

I.
Could.
Kiss.
You.
Right.
Now.

Since when was there a culture festival between us?!
Literally from what I know, you're now the only country/nation that has connections with us without:
1. Trying to kill us all
2. Trying to snatch our oil
3. Betraying us

I didn't say were allies or you were our supporters because Israel takes first for that place, but it's nice to know you sort of friends with us in a not political way :3
I literally cried when I found out because nearly every country hates us and the only country that doesn't is also hated as well TwT