〖04: Curl Up〗

•Cover By: ???
•All I own is Writing and Story Idea, do not question Aging and Aging Points, they just age by random, Historically inaccurate, Translations are inaccurate
Enjoy!

•I decided Country/Region/City/Town/Tribe/state/etc humans can be LGBTQ +, no matter the religion since they aren't really real? I mean the country/region/state/town/tribe/etc is but countryhumans aren't really, so deal with it.
Also don't even try calling me Haram, and no
hate to any country, religion, tribe, culture etc, since I'll delete the comment. Don't like that? Deal with it.

•People's flag will be their Company, Organisation, town, village, tribe or city flag. Plain Families will have a coat of arms as their flag.

•This contains extremely sensitive subjects; I am being serious.

I've somehow revived this dead book-

Anyway, Sorry it's short the amount of angst in this book's entire existence is- .-.

«───────── « ⋅°     °⋅ » ─────────»

•???, 1940, ???, ????, ???•

Kim was confused but thankfully a soldier came in.
There was some discussion and Kim was picked up by his Japanese Empire, who tightly gripped onto him.

When Kim saw his father, he was horrified.

He was weak, shivering, and beaten.
A last soldier kicked his body before leaving.

"A-Appa!" He yelled out, pushing JE away and trying to go over to his father's body.

A soldier grabbed him, holding him by his neck and arm.

"あなたには許可がありません"
(Anata ni wa kyoka ga arimasen.)
(You do not have permission.) He growled.

"お願いします。 彼は私の父です!"
(Onegaishimasu. Kare wa watashinochichidesu!)
(Please. He is my father!)
He managed to gasp out, before being pushed.

Kim tripped on his traditional Japanese clothing, and fell onto the cold hard floor, terrified.
Korea tried to say something, but he was so weak, even breathing was a struggle.

JE summoned the soldiers away, and started rubbing Kim's shoulders, trying to keep him calm.

"お父さんと一緒に仕事をするって言ってたけど、この仕事がどういうものなのかわからない!"
(Otōsan to issho ni shigoto o suru tte ittetakedo, kono shigoto ga dō iu monona no ka wakaranai!)
(I said I would work with my dad, but I don't know what this job is like!)
He snapped, a little scared.

"お見せします。"
(O mise shimasu.)
(I will show you.)

Before JE could even do anything, Korea grabbed his son and pulled him close.
"Get near him, a-and I'll kill you!" He threatened, even though he was the vulnerable one in the situation, pushing his son to the corner of the room, keeping him behind himself.

"I'll just use you instead, I really don't care."
JE yawned.

Korea knew it was better, but his son didn't need to see that.
He turned to Kim, who was trembling in fear.

"김. 보지마. 약속 해주세요."
(gim. bojima. yagsog haejuseyo.)
(Kim. don't look Promise me.)
He snapped, his tone filled with anxiousness and slight anger.

"I told you not to speak in that filthy language!"

"왜?"
(Wae?)
(Why?)
Kim muttered, a little surprised to finally be speaking Korean to someone other than his brother.

"그냥 해!"
(Geunyang hae!)
(just do it!)
KJorea snapped, using an angrier tone.

"I said stop, or I'll make it worse!"

Kim nodded, and before he could say anything, JE grabbed Korea dragging and throwing him against the other wall, kicking his stomach.

"A-appa!"
Kim shouted, terrified.

"보지마!"
(Bojima)
(don't look!)
Korea snarled, trying to hide the pain in his voice.

Kim turned around, huddling against the wall.
It was more than difficult to endure the screams, cries and whimpers, as well as threatening demands, and the sound of hits, but he had promised his father.

The last thing he'd want is to make his father more upset.

When JE left, and Korea had a few minutes to fix himself, and Kim turned around to see his father on the floor, with more bruises.

He crawled over, cuddling with his father, trying not to cry.
His father was somehow smiling because his son didn't look and was safe.

"떠나고 싶어 집에 가고 싶어"
(tteonago sip-eo jib-e gago sip-eo)
(I want to leave, I want to go home.)
He cried.

Korea was too weak to reply, but he wanted to so badly assure his son they would find a way.

For now, he prayed his other son was okay.

«───────── « ⋅°     °⋅ » ─────────»